How much have you spent on HK anime.
I just wanted to know how much people spent so far on HK Anime DVD.

I spent close to $700 already.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Maybe $300. I've spent over $5000 on anime all together. Own 60 some DVDs and 250 VHS. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I've done a ton of trade-ins for credit, when ASN was still around. But cash-wise, I've probably only spent around..... maybe $1000. And Nowhere near getting everything I want either Sad . Hehe
-SideSwipe
What is ASN?
hmmm.... i've probably spent $1000s on anime in general......

but on HK dvds... i've probably spent around 400 or so.....
prolly about $300 on HK, just learned about it a month or two ago. i have about 87 R1 anime dvds though... not even going to add that up cause it will just make me mad that i didn't find out about HK earlier :p
I have spent like $4000 dollers on R1's alone i have ~ 182 R1 DVDs then i have about 125 HK DVD's but don't really know how much to calculate them up to.. but you get the idea..
Quote:Originally posted by "Schultz"

.. but you get the idea..
What's that? Basically you're saying that you are the number 1 stunna. Just admit it. Big Grin

By the way : I'm back!!!!

I guess he is the #1 stunna, so far...unless someone
I'm sorry my friend Shamis isn't on here. He owns pretty much every R1 anime DVD. He works at a Video store and can order an extra copy for himself. So adding more decreases the price, like $8 a disc. Sweet Deal!!!!

I own nearly $10,000 in ligitamate anime that's american R1s and VHS that includes R2 jeez I was such a fool..... HK wise I own about $400 just learned about them a few months ago :x :x too bad I was such a tard. O well 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
My collection is a mix of R1 tapes, Fansubbed tapes, R1 DVDs, and HK DVDs.
I'm only going to guess but I'm pretty sure that I've spent over $3000 getting my collection to where it is today.

For just the HK DVDs, I'm looking at almost $1000. What's amazing is that they take up less than half the space of my R1 tapes and hold about ten times as much animation.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I don't want to think about how much I've spent. I'll only say that the amount goes up weekly and JJ is prolly glad I'm around. Wink Gonna order a couple copies of berserk soon as he logs on IRC. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
8O 8O 8O 8O I've only spent about 80 on HK, & 100 hundred in all.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
HK DVD's $$0.00
Anime DVD's $$200.00
I'm new!!! :twisted:
soon it will swell and become worse than my comics collection!!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."