How much have you spent on HK anime.
Sounds like we'll have GLAAD on our side. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
mmmmmmm GLAAD. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Uhm I'm new also. I have 74 HK DVD's and 10 R1/R2. Have 2400 CD's(+-) but those were traded Tongue
I counted my dvds a while ago, I think I had somewhere around 115 dvds altogether, but that was even before I got one piece or maison ikkoku, plus about 5 other smaller series :mrgreen:

I could figure out the final amount but im to lazy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

plus I would have to see how many were R1 and how many were HK.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Hey Optimistc, if you ever want to sell your R1 of Jubei Cahn to fund your One Peice Habit, l be happy to accomodate
ill get back to you on that one, I have so much to watch right now I havnt even started it yet Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen:

but I will besure to, it may prove worth my while :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Cool, if you're serious and have any other Anime Rs to sell, call me first, l got paid last week so l have money to burnSmile...not much mind you but l was gutted you brought the Jubei Cahn ooff Vinny firstSmile
alright, after all if I can get a handsome sum out of it and can get more anime with that money then Im all for it(I just have to see if it is not my favorite anime ever and want to keep it for my collection :mrgreen: )

YOU DON'T WANT IT 8O
YOU DON'T WANT IT 8O
YOU DON'T WANT IT 8O
YOU DON'T WANT IT 8O
YOU DON'T WANT IT 8O
Topic: I'm not sure how much I spent, but I'll sell it all for $1200