PSP or DS?
^^^^^its 228am and im tired but was that sarcasm ^^^^
ds has 2 processor as well as laptops. a laptop with a new geforce card in it doesnt get any hotter.hell if jeniffer love hewwit were on my lap we'd both be pretty hot and neither of us have a cpu so im guesing both handhelds are doomed.Or have sony and nintendo revolutionized the portable welding and cooking market.
gba backwards compatability only matters if the games dont cost an arm and a leg like they do in nz.id emulate simple games like that rather than pay $60 a pop.in fact if i bought a gp32 just the price of a few games would cover cost of system and memory.hell gtaConfuseda is only $55
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Punctuation is obviously not your friend, and I don't care how late it is. If you're too lazy to type properly, then don't post at all.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Na its just from watching to much anime with crap subtitles.The next step would be to start saying thank.
I don't do sarcasm... I do facts. Look I never said the DS isn't going to get hot. But my second job is at game crazy. And are regional manager just got back from a Sony preview show. There he learned first hand at how hot the PSP got. He says that it is going to be a down side to a great product, along with the battery issue. He said the Sony rep, didn't want to talk about the battery issue saying, "It is being addressed and they hope to double the battery life."

But still wrxh8r you never commented about the movie issue. Will you buy a movie on DVD and in PSP format?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Na im not interested in playing movies and the system doent exactly have great support for them anyway.Unless they or someone decides to make divx software then i imagine I would use it quite a bit.I dont mean to sound anti ds or psp fanboy as im interested in both assuming monaco (nz nintendo sellers) dont go pumping the prices up.And that i can still aford it as my arcade cabinet seems to be taking a big chunk of my current funds.
Some of the issues with the psp on this forum are just not actually concerns i have with the system.Battery length is about it.Different reviewers have stated different opinions on heat issue and sony have allready addressed the matter saying that they no longer heat up as much.I just find it a little weird how people seem to think a company as large as sony would release a system that can only be used in antarctic because it overheats.Im pretty sure they wont go digging their own grave when they have invested so much into the psp.
Things i like about the system.Play media from memory stick.Mp3 jpeg and movie (though what format)It can run software from memory stick as well which is definitly a bonus.And its powerfull enough to make some pretty impreessive games.
Again how usefull any of this is boils down to battery life.
Please note extreme amounts of sarcasm in most my posts.As well as exagerated examples.
On the ds side i things the only real flaws i see with the system is that i dont fall into the perfect catergory as to who its marketed at. For launch anyway.meaning less games on the system that appeal to me.(probably change once western publishers anounce game titles)And the system like all nintendos systems is out of date technology wise.while that could be argued as not really being a fault.When i say that Im thinking along the lines of rts.A good rts game is awsome when played with a stylus and i enjoy them on my pocket pc however they also frustraye the hell out of me pocket pc just aint got enough oomph.However they also take alot of power to run.Would a ds be able to handle very many units and will the ai be smart enough that people wonder why they dont just play one on their pc. Fable is the perfect example of what a game could have been but the xbox couldnt handle (did i post that already on this forum)
Psp is $185 and lasts 4-6 hours gameplay depending on settings and game.4-5 hours movie. Looks like ill be able to afford both after all.