Berserk Manga from Darkhorse
Just got the first 4 graphic novels yesterday and finished reading them today.
You guys should seriously pick it up. I have through some of volume 27 on my pc but it's nice to own them for real. The translations are very similar to the scans I have and I must say, I am more than happy to have it in book form. I looked on the Darkhorse website and they have surprised me even more with what I found. They will be releasing them every 3 months and already have 5 & 6 up as "coming soon". It's also nice they let you read 4 pages of each issue of all their comics to see if you want it or not. Well thought I'd spread the news of the Berserk awesomeness. Wink
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
i bought the first two beserk books recently and i like it so far, plus i bought the first 3 vols. of hellsing which i also enjoy. i like the hellsing manga better than the tv series, from what i have read they could have done so much more with the tv series(like actually make it 26 episodes.) there is so much the tv series skipped. :mad:
Yeah there's like 90% of the manga skipped in the Berserk anime. I'm glad the manga is finally coming out here though. Lik eI said before, I have Vol 1 through most of 27 on my pc and can't wait to see the rest translated. 1- 25 is translated on my pc but those last bits are incredible and I can't read them. Ahh Berserk is the greatest thing EVER.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
VERY little of the manga was skipped in the Berserk TV show. The most major part would be that the king rapes his daughter. Other than that, it stays true up to the end.
kakomu Wrote:VERY little of the manga was skipped in the Berserk TV show. The most major part would be that the king rapes his daughter. Other than that, it stays true up to the end.

They don't show Gatts being raped as a kid in the TV series either.
The anime also skipped the Black Hounds, which was too bad. I would have loved to see it animated.

While on the topic of Berserk how many of you guys have played the demo?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Looking forward to the game the demo was off the chain.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I just wish they could come out faster. Wouldn't it make sense to have them out each month back when they first started coming out in the US? I'd buy more than one series a month if they had what i wanted each month.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?