Spirited Away coming to a theatre near you!
My wife saw the ads on TV today for Spirited Away.
She said she saw them three times throughout the course of the day.
It's supposed to have a limited release in North America on September 20th.
There is a trailer up with dubs at http://bventertainment.go.com/movies/spi...index.html
This is a great place to see what the colour should actually be and hear what a great job Disney has done with the dubs. Sen is still a bit too manic for my tastes but that's Disney for you.

I know where I'm going to be on the 20th.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
The 20th?? Christ. I'll be at Nan Desu Kan, Colorado's anime convention... Bah. Maybe I can catch it on the following mon or tues night..
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
just saw the commerial of it on TV Tongue makes me feel so special that i have the dvds for sale while everyone else waiting to see it in theatres Smile
i never saw the commercial..... and it probably won't get released in theaters in my area..... and i sure as hell aren't driving an hour and a half to Toronto to go see it (To ALWAYS gets the anime u_u)

but they said if the limited release does REALLY good..... then it might get a worldwide release..... then again they said that about Akira, and Mononoke.... and nothing happened from them u_u
Niagra Falls? I bet it will be shown there ;p but why see it when u can get the DVD! Smile **shamelessly points to his Sprited Away Store item** hehe
actually i just saw the trailer while i was eating some ice cream (during my mom watching Young and the Restless)

but i'd LOVE to see it in theaters (considering i never got to see mononoke)... and OF COURSE I'm gonna buy the dvd n_n (after i'm done watching all my other stuff)

speaking of.... i still gotta get some money together and MAKE an order :p
Wonder if Anime Boston 2003 will sport it. :mrgreen: That would be nice!!!! Wouldn't it? :wink:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Even if you have the DVD, go support it.

here is some info
http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/sen/presskit.html
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Or be a monkey, and sit at home. Wait that makes me one. Big Grin
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
You're no monkey... you're a pie.
Everyone knows that theaters don't allow outside food or drink.

That's the real reason you're not going to see it in the theater.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
That's right we must all work together to fight for the rights of pies like Steve all over the world. We can see if they'll change it to a collar restriction or something. Or under adult supervison (sorry for the misspells)
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Pie's were meant to be EATEN!!! not protected!!! :twisted:

But I am going to see it even if I have to go to T.O!!!

Can't Wait!! :twisted:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
This is the rare talking breed, it must be protected, it's endangered!
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I still haven't seen the commercial? What channels has it been seen??

Endangered??? that didn't stop me from haveing Dodo burgers??!?!?!?!?!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
well up in candadia :p .... i've seen it on Fox and Global...... actually during 3rd Rock last night i saw the trailer EVERY commercial break o_O;