Poll: Which way do you display your boxes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I display my boxes with the dvd's facing out.
60.00%
21 60.00%
I display my boxes with the art work facing out.
40.00%
14 40.00%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you display your boxes?
skylark Wrote:Japschin, thank you so much. What gorgeous boxes.

"Yes that's right this is the ONLY place this box is available at all! This custom box is available exclusively through us!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...RK:MEWA:IT

Exclusively at that price through him, to be exact. Just that not everyone knows where to get Paul's boxes plus Paul doesn't sell on Ebay anymore, hence, he could write whatever he wants since he's basically one of the very few that sells those boxes.

My crazy friend, after referring him to Paul, bought all the STUDIO GHIBLI boxes, Last Exile + a few others. He got them all within 3 days, fully insured. :p Smile I thought he only bought one of the STUDIO GHIBLI but he said they looked and are awesome. Wonder what da hell is he going to do with the extra boxes..... :confused:

You could try Nick's website. He has all the boxes available listed there. Ordering would be through Paul's website though.
i have absolutely no idea what you guys are talkin about! guess im with vicious on this one, instead of wanking over your precious dvd collection how about you go outside and get a girlfriend. ive no idea who im directing this abuse at but i just wanted to say that anyway! Big Grin
see you space cowboy...
Thanks tips.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
-spike- Wrote:Lets just all agree that we all have no life and get it over with. :eek:

Indeed! OMG peops its only a Forum! get over it!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/