Poll: Which way do you display your boxes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I display my boxes with the dvd's facing out.
60.00%
21 60.00%
I display my boxes with the art work facing out.
40.00%
14 40.00%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you display your boxes?
Nina182B Wrote:Whoa spike, that pic under your signature is hot! Yes, very sexual indeed *drools*

-Spike- Wrote:LOL, that wasnt my intent, but ok, whatever floats your boat.

Spike
You changed the signature!!!!!!!! Now people will think Nina182B's comment doesn't make any sense :p

Vicious Wrote:Next we'll have questions like 'How often do you dust your DVD's'
pretty much never.

And my animes are stacked in random direction.
hbk101 Wrote:Spike
You changed the signature!!!!!!!! Now people will think Nina182B's comment doesn't make any sense :p

Sorry, I decided to make my own.
Cidien Wrote:Thought i'd start a poll to see how many people face thier box sets dvd's out and how many face their sets artwork out. Feel free to comment and discuss if you wish.
You know.. in all seriousness... I really appreciate this poll. I figured the standard would have been to display the artwork out. I actually sat, and seriously pondered which way I should face my box sets yesterday, during a re-arrangement of my collection... until my girlfriend told me to stop loving my DVDs more than her. Wink

I figured I'd be doin' some huge faux pas by putting the DVDs out, and hiding the lovely artwork... but lo and behold... the majority does it that way.

I think I'm going to go play with my collection some more... I think the girlfriend is asleep... mua ha ha!
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:I think I'm going to go play with my collection some more... I think the girlfriend is asleep... mua ha ha!

Hahahahahaa. Dork. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
r00ster Wrote:You know.. in all seriousness... I really appreciate this poll. I figured the standard would have been to display the artwork out. I actually sat, and seriously pondered which way I should face my box sets yesterday, during a re-arrangement of my collection... until my girlfriend told me to stop loving my DVDs more than her. Wink

I figured I'd be doin' some huge faux pas by putting the DVDs out, and hiding the lovely artwork... but lo and behold... the majority does it that way.

I think I'm going to go play with my collection some more... I think the girlfriend is asleep... mua ha ha!

That's about where I was at lol. Except I displayed my dvd's out and was thinking about displaying the artwork. I have several sets with only 1-2 dvd's in them atm so they look kind of ugly atm.
Vicious Wrote:Hahahahahaa. Dork. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
At this point... I don't even try to deny it anymore... Wink

Cidien Wrote:That's about where I was at lol. Except I displayed my dvd's out and was thinking about displaying the artwork. I have several sets with only 1-2 dvd's in them atm so they look kind of ugly atm.
That's actually a pretty good point... I thought about turning them around, but I have a few new sets coming that will be almost completely, or half empty, and that just wouldn't look as nice.

I have to stick all my dvds in a drawer because I have a two year old in the house.. :eek:

oh, and I am a 'folder' as well... :p
rarnom Wrote:I have to stick all my dvds in a drawer because I have a two year old in the house.. :eek:

oh, and I am a 'folder' as well... :p

Or you could just put them on a high shelf that she can't reach. :eek:
Vicious Wrote:Or you could just put them on a high shelf that she can't reach. :eek:
You'd think that would work, but my room with my TV and stuff has low and slanted ceilings (it is like a large converted attic loft deal) and my kid is a climber like you can't believe...
I do have another room where she watches her stuff and I have all the tapes on top of the entertainment cabinet but even with that she is always knocking tapes down and carrying them around the house, but they aren't really that easy to damage. (and they were really cheap, clearance anime $2 a tape, pokemon, DBZ, Sailor Moon, etc...)
I stack mine up on my shelf all the way to the ceiling and the shelf almost collapsed the other day. Now it is lodged up with a cd carry case which holds 400 cds. Of course at the moment i can't access that carry case! V_V"

I need to get the bracers to strengthen the shelf. They said they were optional so i left them.
r00ster Wrote:I think I'm going to go play with my collection some more... I think the girlfriend is asleep... mua ha ha!
You are so cute! :p

Spike, I like the new sig pic too. Not a turn on as the other one, but it looks cool.

CrayonShinChan, how are you doing watching all those dvd's you got from the summer? Smile
Nina182B Wrote:CrayonShinChan, how are you doing watching all those dvd's you got from the summer? Smile
I can barely keep up with what i download! I really need to stop increasing my backlog.

I've copied some of them onto DVDR and selling the originals to get some space back. :p
CrayonShinChan Wrote:I can barely keep up with what i download! I really need to stop increasing my backlog.

I've copied some of them onto DVDR and selling the originals to get some space back. :p

Yeah that's the way to do it..Save space and make $$$ Big Grin Cool
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection