Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How do you display your boxes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thought i'd start a poll to see how many people face thier box sets dvd's out and how many face their sets artwork out. Feel free to comment and discuss if you wish.
Oh god. Why is this turning into the AoD forums. Next we'll have questions like 'How often do you dust your DVD's' or 'Do you ever wonder how popular you are on message boards' or 'Do you crumble or fold your toilet paper when you're wiping your ass'. Rolleyes

I display mine with the DVD's facing out. Although I'm thinpakking alot of them and might have to get rid of some artboxes.
I like to fold toilet paper. Crumpling seems too messy.
I'm also a "folder" Big Grin

Talking about folders, I don't display my DVDs at all, since I store them in 3 Caslogic 268 Disc folders. (Got no place in my room for DVD boxes)
I agree with Vicious, this is a spam post. Who cares how your dvd's face? It is your personal preference. :o
I don't know if it's a spam post. I just don't really care for these types of questions. I could care less about what someone does with their DVD's. Hell, I could care less what someone does with their entire life as long as it doesn't affect me.

And what have I started giving these people the toilet paper idea. :confused:
I was just curious. If this offends you go find a mirror, stare real hard, find out whatever it takes to get yourself a life.
Cidien Wrote:If this offends you go find a mirror, stare real hard, find out whatever it takes to get yourself a life.

I know that wasn't directed my way because I didn't say I found it offensive.
Cidien Wrote:I was just curious. If this offends you go find a mirror, stare real hard, find out whatever it takes to get yourself a life.

lmao.. Your talking about ME finding a life? Your the one sitting on the board asking how people display their dvd collection rofl Big Grin
Lets just all agree that we all have no life and get it over with. :eek:
Whoa spike, that pic under your signature is hot! Yes, very sexual indeed *drools*
Nina182B Wrote:Whoa spike, that pic under your signature is hot! Yes, very sexual indeed *drools*
LOL, that wasnt my intent, but ok, whatever floats your boat.
Jaded God Wrote:lmao.. Your talking about ME finding a life? Your the one sitting on the board asking how people display their dvd collection rofl Big Grin

And you somehow found the time to not only read it, but get upset about it and post about it in my thread not once but twice. Hm...

No, that wasn't really aimed at you Vicious. While I didn't much like your comment it's pretty obvious who it was aimed at now.

Here's an idea guys. Unless someone does something really stupid just don't say anything at all if you're going to be negative. If you don't like my post, don't read it. It's pretty obvious from the title what it was about. Just ignore it. This isn't the thread you're looking for. Move along...
Cidien Wrote:No, that wasn't really aimed at you Vicious. While I didn't much like your comment it's pretty obvious who it was aimed at now.

Here's an idea guys. Unless someone does something really stupid just don't say anything at all if you're going to be negative. If you don't like my post, don't read it. It's pretty obvious from the title what it was about. Just ignore it. This isn't the thread you're looking for. Move along...

Well, it was't meant to upset you. Just commenting. But that last paragraph might apply to me, since I just make comments whether they're negative or positive without even really thinking about it.
By the way, why aren't you calling those threads talking about favorite episodes spam posts jaded? It doesn't matter what episodes people like. It's personal preference...

Anyways like I said, I didn't like your comment Vicious, but I didn't think it was meant to be mean or anything. I just didn't like my thread being called a spam post when I was just curious what people do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4