News from FX
Just a warning about Lodoss TV. I have the R1s that came in 4 disks and the transfer looked like ass. So a rip of it on 3 disk is questionable. Not a very good show anyhow...the best thing was the opening. The animation, was like night and day. I fuckin' kid you not.
[Image: tt.jpg]
I thought the TV series was true to the novels, and the animation wasn't as pretty as the OAV but pretty decent for a TV series.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
evilomar Wrote:I thought the TV series was true to the novel, and the animation wan't as pretty as the OAV but pretty decent for a TV series.

The art was just pretty crummy IMO. Berserk had god awful animation too but at least the art was consistent. In Lodoss TV, you could tell where a different group of artists did the work as the quality varied quite drastically.
[Image: tt.jpg]
bumperboy Wrote:where did you read about that? I can't find any info about those releases. only that MAC is producing them.... :confused:

im in contact with fx, they just told me
I think I remember someone mentioning you sell anime too animeshop. What is your store site?
don't have one, i sell mainly outside the net *SHOCK* lol, and ebay.
You also forgot to put Witch Hunter Robin. they say it will be in with in a few days. finally i can put my AC horrible video quality and bad dubs in the trash.
vonhufflepuff Wrote:You also forgot to put Witch Hunter Robin. they say it will be in with in a few days. finally i can put my AC horrible video quality and bad dubs in the trash.

Great ! What about Heat Guy J or Big O ? the R1s are out Rolleyes
That's excellent, I'm really curious about Witch Hunter Robin. There are a lot of R1s out that haven't been released in HK. saiyuki part 2 should be released soon. Maison Ikkoku Part 2 also. and so on. animeshop do you know anything more about the next FX releases?
WHR was on getterdome this morning and i ordered it. that was why i knew about it. they updated it saying they will have it within 10 days. other than that i dont know anything more than anyone else Smile
The Swan Wrote:Great ! What about Heat Guy J or Big O ? the R1s are out Rolleyes

Big O - 3 Disc Set (FX) is coming out the same time as Witch Hunter Robin (or at least should be).
Witch Hunter Robin was a big disappointment, if anything. The artwork lacked consistency throughout the series, and the story consisted of about 14 'monster-of-the-week' episodes before actually getting into the main plot. I don't know why people in North America like it so much.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
I'm not from North America and I like it very much.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Terrex Wrote:Big O - 3 Disc Set (FX) is coming out the same time as Witch Hunter Robin (or at least should be).

Smile

Great...let's hope Heat Guy also is released Big Grin
bumperboy Wrote:animeshop do you know anything more about the next FX releases?

nope you've pretty much named everything, if you wish - I'll post about new stuff as soon as I find out about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great News!! FX Ressurection *well sort of* Kiruyuki 91 36,465 06-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  Positive news reguarding FX darkanx 98 38,489 04-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Zagatto
  Good new and bad news concerning FX jarjar111 1 1,378 03-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Last Post: rarnom