Positive news reguarding FX
Okay, this is just some information I am passing on, so please do not ask me about it or blame me if I am wrong. According to the to the owner over at iloveasiandvds (source), who is one of the 10 or so direct vendors for FX, made a statement that FX will begin shipments again in about a month.

Now, a bit of bad news. It is unsure if FX will resume it's anime releases, or if they do, it may not be at the same scale. They will resume releaseing asian movies, that much seems sure. However, the anime situation is not so clear yet.

I just wanted to share this with you guys and hope that the news raises everyone's spirits some.

We now return to your regularly scheduled browsing.
[Image: kitty.gif]
whats ILAD??? :p Wink :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Where did you hear this?
From ILAD of course. And don't ask what it is, cuz he's too lame to tell you. It's a secret. Secrets obviously make him feel important.
Cidien Wrote:From ILAD of course. And don't ask what it is, cuz he's too lame to tell you. It's a secret. Secrets obviously make him feel important.

Haha. No, cause ILAD is competition for IA, and I didn't want to post the link to it out of consideration for JJ's board. PM me if you must know.
[Image: kitty.gif]
The only competition for JJ is ebay. Other than ebay JJ has the lowest prices anywhere, and ebay is only lower on certain fx sets.
Even if they're lower prices, the shipping always makes it MUCH worse then JJs prices.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
There are other anime bootleg sites besides this which offer good shipping, you guys know this right? :confused:
desfunk Wrote:Even if they're lower prices, the shipping always makes it MUCH worse then JJs prices.

Actually there are several sellers that sell for the same/less than JJ and don't charge any shipping whatsoever. However, like I said, their selection of anime is limited to only certain FX titles. Usually the more popular ones.
Who is JJ?
JJ stands for JunkieJoe... he's the head cheese of this site.
It's because of his great service and the forethought of running this site that most of us keep hanging around here.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
surfrider777 Wrote:Who is JJ?

JJ is JunkieJoe as in the owner of this website. wake up dude!!
Don't be too hard on him. I didn't know who JJ was right away. I figured it out after a couple days, but I didn't realize it right away. Course I hadn't seen a single post by JJ in those first couple days I posted here either.
Yeh i saw the Don being called JJ so i just started calling him JJ too in PM's etc;

You cant beat this place, the shipping is great and customer service is exellent

Some ebay peeps can f**k you round on rep. discs etc; not here tho

+ I find MAC to be prity damn good

My 2 cents
It seems customs have not stopped making busts. They even seem to be making busts in mainland China where stock for some of the hk companies come from and then tracing the route back to HK and busting there too.

They should make bootlegs the official merchandise for the Olympics. Tourists buying them will send economic growth sky high! Big Grin