Import Anime Forums

Full Version: News from FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gunparade March (FX) English Dubbed 2 DVD
Ninja Scroll TV (FX) English Dubbed 2 DVD
Record of Lodoss War TV Series English Dubbed (FX) 3 DVD

This is the list of news that I catched browsing through Getterdome's website. I hope fx has improved their video quality... :o
Gunparade March looks good im interested in this title, but i wont buy from getterdome again took to long for delivery and also 8$ a set for shipping !

:eek:
-LE
Last Exile, I would stay away from Gunparade March, or rather, don't be fooled by the show's appearance. Although it may seem like a mech series, for the second half of the series, there is almost no mech battles, and total emphasis on the romance between the two main characters. So if that's something that you fancy, then by all means. It has a great OP and ED, but it disappointed me by totally forgetting about mech battles in the second half of the 13 episodes. What's worse, the series ends rather suddenly, where even by episode 13, only the romance between the two characters is resolved, but the main plot remains untouched and unconcluded. There are NO plans for any continuing series either.

Ninja Scroll is also nothing to get all worked up about either. If you're expecting the same great battles as the movie, you should look elsewhere, since this show was dumbed down quite a bit to fit on TV.
I didn't manage to finish Gunparade March on fansubs coz I lost interest by ep #3. Was actually comtemplating getting the R1s but I think I'll just make do with the FX version to finish off the show.
and
Sugar, the Tiny Snow Fairy (3 discs)
L/R (2 discs)
I enjoyed Gunparade March because of the fact that it does not focus on the mech battles nearly as much as many other mech shows. Depends what you're looking for I guess.
Vicious Wrote:I enjoyed Gunparade March because of the fact that it does not focus on the mech battles nearly as much as many other mech shows. Depends what you're looking for I guess.
I am right there with you on that one. I also thought it was a pretty cool show even though it wasn't non stop action every minute...
animeshop Wrote:and
L/R (2 discs)

MAC is already doing those sets so probably FX will just rip their sets and put new gatefolds,
Sad
Maybe - but with FX they are already out - MAC is still producing them.
I forgot about this set:

Final Fantasy: Unlimited Perfect TV (1 - 25) (FX)

gomen nasai Big Grin
L/R (2 discs)

??? are there also FX sets of these ?

Where ?
The Swan Wrote:Sugar, the Tiny Snow Fairy (3 discs)
L/R (2 discs)

??? are there also FX sets of these ?

Where ?

yes, FX has just released them. So JJ should get them soon
animeshop Wrote:yes, FX has just released them. So JJ should get them soon

where did you read about that? I can't find any info about those releases. only that MAC is producing them.... :confused:
Yey for Ninja Scroll TV.. although I heard it sucks compared to the movie.
Nina182B Wrote:Yey for Ninja Scroll TV.. although I heard it sucks compared to the movie.

It does. I bought the R1's and ended up trading them away.
Pages: 1 2 3