Tattoos! Who's got 'em?
Well, I just love Jaded God's tattoo! Then again, I'm a big fan of H.I.M. so that might be the reason.
Your tattoos look great Akane. The one on your shoulder blade is very beautiful.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
thank you for saying my tatt on my shoulder blade is pretty my best friend atthe time actually picked it out when I went to the tatt shop...... and then she vowed she was nevr evr getting a tattoo.... becuz I did the grimace face like once........ whatever.... she should get one but I don't talk t her very often anymore soooo it is alright........ anyways ttfnWink
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Mantis my friend at work has an egytian symbol on his left arm. its i think an eye or something its cool . it covers a scar on his arm .
im planning on getting a Sun/moon on my back below my neck. i drew this sun moon combo and i think ill get that done instead of picking out something off the wall.

-Lacuna Coil-
[Image: LacunaCoilLogo.jpg]
SENZAFINE
I haven't posted in this thread until now because I don't have any tatoos or piercings anywhere.
Me either but i need to get my post count up to compete with mantis.

lol

I want to get one just dont know what .
How did all of you think of getting one and of what and where ?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:Me either but i need to get my post count up to compete with mantis.

lol

I want to get one just dont know what .
How did all of you think of getting one and of what and where ?

-LE
Well... mine was an easy decision. I had just earned my sabers in cavalry and so I decided to have them done permanently. All the guys had theirs done over their hearts, but as a girl I didn't want mine there, so I got mine in the typical girl spot, on my lower back. :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]