Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tattoos! Who's got 'em?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, out of all you people who hang around here, who has tattoos? Make sure you tell everyone where they are, what they look like, why you got it (if you have a reason at all) and if you got a picture (and it's decent, people if you have to take off too much clothing, it's a good bet no one wants to see it) then post it!

I personally have one tattoo, a pair of crossed sabers on my lower back just above my pants. They're gold in color, I got it done just after my freshman year when I actually earned my cross sabers in the Cavalry and became a Trooper.
Funny you put up this thread, because I'm planning on getting a snoopy tatoo on the back of my right shoulder this weekend. Boyfriend is not very happy about it, so we'll see what happens.
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Funny you put up this thread, because I'm planning on getting a snoopy tatoo on the back of my right shoulder this weekend. Boyfriend is not very happy about it, so we'll see what happens.

Yay! Post it when you've gotten it done! I love tattoos... I'm currently looking for something else to get done. It's addicting!
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
I'm currently looking for something else to get done. It's addicting!

Everyone I know who has one says the same thing. It's like being on the lookout for something new once you get one. Do you know where/what you wanna get next?
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Everyone I know who has one says the same thing. It's like being on the lookout for something new once you get one. Do you know where/what you wanna get next?

To be honest, the reason I havn't gotten one yet is because I don't know what to get inked with next. I don't wanna put something that I'm gonna regret later, so I'm taking my time looking for something.
My wife has her Totoro tattoo on her upper thigh... it cover a really lame teddy bear tattoo she got right after she joined the navy.

I've been thinking about getting a great big Shazam style thunder bolt to cover my right shoulder... start the flat part across the top of my shoulder and have the point end on my tricep. Do the whole thing in that super rich black ink and I'm done... now I just have to convince myself that the expense is worth it...
Silverice is right, they are damn addicting, I got one about a year ago and havent past a shop yet without thinking about getting another. I have the kanji for Pheonix on the outside of my left ankle. Reason being I've wanted a tattoo for as long as I can remember and a pheonix seems the most logical. Im a big fan of the whole second chances, death&rebirth, rising from the ashes thing (theres one on my HS ring instead of the mascot), but have yet to find or design an actual pheonix that I like enough to have inked, and didnt want to waste upper body space on a 2 inch kanji.
I wonder if subconsciously my left side is trying to compensate for me being a righty, since thats also the side i have my peircing(aslo addicting but not as much), and where expect to get my next tat.
I have six of them 2 on my left arm they are egytian hyragliphs 2 on my right arm a pacific northwest indian design and a stoned turtle with wings. A chinese dragon in the clouds on my cheast and a hindu star on my back . I am posting a pic of my fav ones
Quote:Originally posted by WandererX12
a pheonix seems the most logical.

There's no logic in a tattoo. It's a whim or body art type of thing. When/if I get a tattoo, I'd like to get something satirical or humorous. For a long time, I've been thinking of getting a satire of one of those smiling drawings of the "working man" that you see in 50s propoganda. I don't have a demo right now. However, recently, I've also been leaning towards a hand giving a thumbs up. The type of thing that would put a smile on someone's face if they saw it.

I have had two piercings. Got my ear pierced long ago and then got my eyebrow pierced at the beginning of last school year, but it got infected, so I had to take it out. I could feel the lump where my piercing was for months.
I've had five piercings done, 2 on the left ear and 3 on the right one. I've always wanted to have a tattoo done but I think I better not because I keep changing my mind about what I want drawn.

Mantis421, those Egyptian hieroglyphs you have on your arm are awesome. Could you by any chance show us your other tattoos?
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
I've been thinking of getting a satire of one of those smiling drawings of the "working man" that you see in 50s propoganda. I don't have a demo right now.

Kak... check out the Church of the Subgenious to get the graphic for your 50s "working man". They use his face and call him Bob Dobbs and hold him up as a champion of slack. That would be a cool tattoo.

One of my buddies had the bar code from a can of SPAM tattooed on the base of his neck.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
One of my buddies had the bar code from a can of SPAM tattooed on the base of his neck.

That's so Dark Angel!
here is the one on my cheast
My right arm
and here is my last one on my back
Pages: 1 2 3