Tattoos! Who's got 'em?
I ahve got four tattoos
one: Lower left side of my abdomen....... heart with wings.....gotit to piss my parents off
Two: Lower back has daisy peace sign and a heart says peace and love. Got it done when I found out what i was actullay doing and what my job actually entales in the military.
Three: Right shoulder blade a weeping rose with my sign underneath...... and when I have kids thre signs are gonna be under mine.
and the last one is on my left breast. It is a red and black yin yang sign. That was a spur of the moment thing.....
And the only peircing that has not got infected on me or has actually healed was my tongue and I have tongue ring in it..... it is really fun.......Cool
I love tattoos!! Those are so cool mantis! I love the hyragliphs, those are really cool looking, and I love the turtle!

Akane, those tattoos sound really cool, you should post pics so I can see! Big Grin I have one piercing in each ear, and I had my belly button pierced, but my BDU pants kept pulling on it, and my B's kept pressing on it, so it would never really heal, so I took it out. I plan on getting it re-done sometime.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Thanksfor the compliments ladysilverice. I could definately say their is a story behind each of of mine, but getting to the age I am now it is questionable weather or not I will get anymore
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
WEll That is what happened with my belly button peircing too...it never really healed so I had to take it out... i will see if I can post a pic of my tats...it make take afew tries but I will get it...
Well as for my Tattoos I have 2... and may get another in a year.

My first is a Knight on a Horse with the Roman # 4 banded to it's ass.

My second is like the first another Knight on Horse back but he is charging in to the moon light. It is not as cool as it sounds. The ink smeared.

Going to post pics of your Tattoos huh sweatheart. Well let's hope Vicious doesn't read about wear the fourth one is or you will join the Andreom_18 group.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Mantis421, your tattoos are indeed great. I especially like the chinese dragon in the clouds.

Akane, I can't possibly imagine how much it must have hurt to have a tattoo done in your breast!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
The one that hurt the worst was the one on my lower back the one on the boob actually just tickled it did not hurt at all
All mine were not that bad except my dragon on my cheast. When they got near my underarm then the nerve endings went wild
Excel saga
these are my tatts........except one...becuz it is in a spot where it is not appropriate to put on this thread........ok i am done

Attached Files
.jpg   tawnya\'s tat 2.jpg (Size: 86.08 KB / Downloads: 15)
ohhhh stupid comp.........................(angry face) here is another one

Attached Files
.jpg   tawnya\'s tat.jpg (Size: 69.86 KB / Downloads: 12)
ok the last one..that I am willing to show

Attached Files
.jpg   tawnya\'s tat 3.jpg (Size: 93.64 KB / Downloads: 16)
Akane thanks for sharing some nice art with us
Excel saga
Look at all the skin on the board... Man I leave home for a few months and she is just showing off the tattoos....LOL Big Grin

They are some neat looking tats... I will post mine when I get back
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Here is my tattoo I got two years ago. It is the H.I.M. logo, from the band His Infernal Majesty... But my girlfriend was supposed to get it too. To me this tattoo represents that point in my life and stands as a symbol for love. It reminds me of her I guess you could say, and the whole time that summer.

Attached Files
.jpg   img_0321.jpg (Size: 51.04 KB / Downloads: 13)
permanent reminder of a temporary feeling, thats all im going to say lol
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..