Another new format
Wow I like the new layout. I see we have Mr Greens Twin Brother....Mr Green! Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Zagatto Wrote:I'm not going to try to understand how the Welcome ladysilverice is already in the top 5 for number of posts. That thread just exploded without any good reason.

Awww... so I'm not any good reason then? Sad
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Awww... so I'm not any good reason then? Sad

:o I sure know how to put my foot in my mouth. Mmmm tasty.
You must be a good reason because most welcome threads die out before they hit twenty posts.. Then again, there is the fact that you and Ka-Ta have been using this as an instant messenger service to keep in touch publicly.

Whatever the reason, I'm glad that you're here... you've certainly livened things up and done a good job of keeping Vicious in his place. Now if only you had kept him from telling me about that stupid manga web site...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Smile Oh I feel so much better now! I havn't been on much lately though. Things have gotten a little bit rough for me recently. I think I've been PMS'ing lately because I've been chewing people out left and right. I actually put a Command Sergeant Major, former Special Forces, in his place today! *blush* I thought he was gonna kill me. The Brigaddier General standing nearby told me I had guts saying that stuff to him! What was so cool was when I was done yelling at the CSM, he sputtered a little then turned on his heel and walked away! :eek:
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
Zagatto Wrote:and done a good job of keeping Vicious in his place. Now if only you had kept him from telling me about that stupid manga web site...

That's what you think. Noone puts me in my place unless I allow them to. If she was a total bitch, I would've gone off on her already. You should know me better than that by now. Stick that foot back in your mouth. Cool
ladysilverice Wrote:Smile I think I've been PMS'ing lately...
Wouldn't you know?
Jiro Komyoji Wrote:Wouldn't you know?

Actually, no. Not always anyway. It is a PRE-syndrome, meaning one cannot be sure until the actual thing starts.
this is a cool site.
new to the boards , and site my friend told me about them . cheap HK anime i wish i knew of this site sooner cause i have wasted alot at other sites like 35 for a set here thats only 21. now im pissed !

-Lacuna Coil-
[Image: LacunaCoilLogo.jpg]
SENZAFINE
Welcome Lacuna Coil.

Sir Chico

What does replacing HK's have to do with leaving the board? I haven't bought an HK DVD in a very long time, but I am still here.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
hey wait is there no post count need to get an avatar now...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
yeah there is no post limit for the avatar??? I am confused???
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Maybe schultz just hasnt had the time to set up a post limit yet.
Jiro Komyoji Wrote:Wouldn't you know?
Yea... what I meant though is that I've been alot bitchier outside of the normal parameters of the whole FEMALE thing. I'm not sure why. That's all I meant by that.
~Lady Ice~
I like this new format, but I guess my only complaints are that I liked the fact that you had to wait to get an Avatar and the titles under your name. I liked those. I guess that's my philosophy on earning respect creeping up there. Rolleyes
~Lady Ice~
Yeah,
just starting to notice this i saw it on a nother member before lacuna coil, they had like 15 posts and had an avatar but no custom name. it took me awhile to get a custom.

Sad
but i like his sig its cool.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST