Another new format
Trade it away to someone else for some Pudding.
I like the way you think.
Another new cool feature is that you can search for all threads started by a particular user.

What's interesting is that in my year and a half here, I've started a total of 43 threads. In Mantis' 18 days here, he's started 36 threads.

It's also interesting to see some of my very first posts here (since by doing a search by post, I only get to see my last 500 posts). And looking at my early threads, I have to say that I did not sound like a stupid 'noob' or start annoying noob threads.
I love the look of the forums. Looks cooler in my opinion. Now all it needs to do is read my thoughts. :p
A different look but overall not bad. Quick reply is cool and conviennent.
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
The only thing i don't like about the quick reply is you have to click on a thread that your replying to.. But this can be turned off but then it disables the other view's for the threads.. i am glad everyone is liking this so far.. I have been waiting for a while to upgrade to the new release of vBulletin because of all the changes. But glad to see so far everyone is liking it.
Schultz, you forgot to mod me with this upgrade. I'm still waiting.
kakomu Wrote:Schultz, you forgot to mod me with this upgrade.

Yeah . . . I think that's because all the old settings/rankings carried over.
:eek:
Vicious Wrote:Yeah . . . I think that's because all the old settings/rankings carried over.
:eek:

LOL yea damn import system just don't work like you wanted it to right kak?
Schultz Wrote:LOL yea damn import system just don't work like you wanted it to right kak?

yea. HOWEVER, you do have the opportunity to mod me now.

I'm waiting Cool
kakomu Wrote:yea. HOWEVER, you do have the opportunity to mod me now.

I'm waiting Cool

Umm would you belive me if i told yea i forgot how.. yea thats it *wonders if anyone will belive me* Big Grin
The new forums look cool. Nice job Schultz
i dont like how our pics and names appear above our posts. i saw some of the other forums and they were just like the new layout here !

also the forum loaded faster for me before now its slower.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I know vicious I have started a few threads. But considering most of them have started interesting posts and have gotten responded to quite often. What really is sad is that their is as many members of the board as their is and less then half even post regularly at all, let alone how much I do
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
but you do post alot of small posts to get your count up.
and alot of topics alot of noobs would post i mean ALOT... nto trying to get all in your face just tame it down a little bit. think before you post . post some diffrent types of posts not like favorite episodes or what series should i buy. i cant take those anymore ! ahhhhhh it drives me nuts !!! i use my friends or look at reviews. maybe if you are very brand new and dont know shit about anime then it is ok.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST