Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Another new format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I remember the old generic forum back in the day. Way to go Schultz. Big Grin
I was hoping the new format would help speed up the forum. But it still seems to load up pretty slow like it always has.

I do like the ew smilies though, especially the last one: :eek:
Vicious Wrote:I was hoping the new format would help speed up the forum. But it still seems to load up pretty slow like it always has.

I do like the ew smilies though, especially the last one: :eek:
Hum i don't know why but the forum loads up fast for me.. But one thing i love this new Quick Reply.. i didn't have to hack it in like i did when we used phpbb2 right steve?
Hrm... I'm liking this new forum...
Loads plenty fast for me too... actually faster than the old forum...
Zagatto Wrote:Hrm... I'm liking this new forum...
Loads plenty fast for me too... actually faster than the old forum...

It seems a bit faster than the old one, but still slower than most other forums.
well I like the new format I just have to get used to it......
Well I have been through many changes with this fourm. I like this so far give me a week before it gets my stamp of approval. But Akane was just getting the first one down and now the change I hope she recovers quickly...
This is going to take a little getting used to. Overall I think I like it.

I am so glad the quick reply is back.

**EDIT**

There are so many new functions. Like reputaion points. This is defintely going to take time. Good job Schultz!
Unusual, but I like it. :p
I like it too.

And look! Mr. Green is back! Kind of Big Grin
Change is good, no complaints about the new format
Pretty cool stuff... I like it.
Definitely gonna take some getting used to, but I like it.

What does reputation do? If you get a lot of good ones does something happen?
Jiro Komyoji Wrote:What does reputation do? If you get a lot of good ones does something happen?

You earn a gold star. And if you get enough gold stars, you get to have chocolate milk instead of the usual regular milk with your lunch.
Chocolate milk gives me a tummy ache...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5