Best Episodes Part #1 Cowbow Bebop
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I didn't really like the Jet episodes much. He was my least favorite character in that series.

I didn't like the one Jet episode with that lady he had had some romance with or something. I just found that hard to believe...
Jet was a good character but to me he was a supporting character Ein, Ed, and Faye were also. The main character is Spike even though every time you see a Coyboy Bebop poster you usually have Faye in a semi provocative pose.
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
I love every episode of CB, but My Favorite episode is still "jamming with edward". It's probably just because it's the first episode with Ed.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy evey damn minute of it !!!
Having Ed in the series worked pretty good. I know I would of gone crazy seeing a series with just Ed, but Ed mixed with the others fit the simity of the series very nicely
Excel saga
another one of my fav. eps and really had nothing to with the series, and of course i can't remember what it is called was the one where all the characters are killed by the spoiled crab that looked like a blob that went around grabing everybody and making them sick. the funniest part was when edward just eats it at the end.
Toys in the Attick is the name of the episode, They get sick in the episode by obviously they dont get killed
Excel saga