What Cars Do You All Drive?
also, I never denied that the concorde had a 3.5L V6. I denied that his 94 did, since consumerguide and edmunds suggest that it only became an option in 96 and only became standard in 97.
Yeah... I've noticed those discrepancies with consumerguide and edmunds as well. The review of the Intrepid at NEW CAR TEST DRIVE shows that the 3.5L was available when the platform was introduced in '93. I've noticed for other cars as well that older information is frequently incomplete on many sites.

I guess the question is do the extra 89 horse power make up for the extra weight and automatic transmission?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Consumerguide did NOT suggest that the 3.5L became an option in 96. If you read the quote from it that I posted, it's obvious that the 3.5L was already available at the time. Why would Consumersguide even mention a BASE engine for the Concorde, if there was no optional engine to choose from? The LH series cars only had two engines at one time available to customers, the 3.3L or the 3.5L. As I recall, the 93 models already had the 3.5L 214HP engine available as an option.

Zagatto, I really appreciate your efforts to further do research on my vehicle, so much thanks. And to answer your question, I feel that the 214HP in the 3.5L more than compensates for the extra weight, and the high torque also helps a great deal. I've never had a situation where I found myself low on horsepower or torque.
it says it was available for the New Yorker and the LHS. Something you obviously left out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kinda car do you drive? SilverMuraki 31 10,344 08-02-2004, 03:09 AM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama