What Cars Do You All Drive?
I'm just wondering what cars you all use.

As for me a 2003 Stock Ford Mustang Mach 1 Big Grin (I'm such a spoiled bastard Big Grin )
I aint yo baby daddy
This thread was just here a week ago...
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
The Question is What kind Of Bike do you use instead of a Car!!! Me im riding high with a Schwinn Powermattic pro Jay Miron Series Bmx bike!!
pesky G1 going to have to get it soon Smile
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
This thread was just here a week ago...

Excuse me, I cant possibly be here every day. I got stuff to do, and if I dont see the topic on the first page, I'm not gonna bother to go to the second one.
I aint yo baby daddy
It's called a search button. How many topics do you think would come up if you did a search for 'cars' or 'drive'? Rolleyes

And be honest. You could care less about what we drive. You started this thread to show off your little Mustang.
That was my first thought as well.

It's not just a Mustang either... it's a 2003 Stock Ford Mustang Mach 1...

To answer the question though... I've got a rusted out '92 Subaru Legacy L that is a total blast to drive and a '01 Chrysler Neon LX which is the worst value for a car I've ever had (and I've had a lot of cars).

The best car I ever owned was an '84 Toyota Celica GTS. I only paid $1600 when I bought the car and owned it for 8 years with only another $1500 in repairs to it. I drove it over 200,000 miles in those 8 years and loved the experience the whole time. I regret getting rid of it just because I had a baby on the way...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by GTR_Ripper
Excuse me, I cant possibly be here every day. I got stuff to do, and if I dont see the topic on the first page, I'm not gonna bother to go to the second one.

I didn't mean to piss you off. It was near the bottom of the page when you posted. Didn't know your mouse was without a wheel.

MY B YO!!! CHICKEN AN GRITS BOEEEE!!! MUSTAYN FO EVA!!! WIT MA SIDEWAYZ HAT!!! BULLIT HOLE STICKAS A FAH SUCKAS!!! CALVIN PISSIN ON 3!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I got an 03 4door Focus back in January. I got a god deal on it. Nothing flashy but good gas milage which was important to me

Mustang GT 98
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
I got an 03 4door Focus back in January. I got a god deal on it. Nothing flashy but good gas milage which was important to me

So a Hummer is out of the question Big Grin the

Audi A2 are good for milage, but the Honda Insite its class, 83.1 miles to the gallon, and here u get a £1k grant for it aswell. NOt bad hay. Dosnt lok the greatest tho.
My Focus wasent my first choice, but hey you gotta go with what you can afford save the dreams for later

Quote:Originally posted by drizztkun
Mustang GT 98

Sweet! My boyfriend drives a Mustang GT 94, seline body kit.

I personally drive my little economical 2004 Hyundai Elantra, black, four door.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Sweet! My boyfriend drives a Mustang GT 94, seline body kit.

It's spelled 'Saleen'. Don't let him catch you making that mistake. Mustang people are usualy pretty fanatical when it comes to their cars.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
It's spelled 'Saleen'. Don't let him catch you making that mistake. Mustang people are usualy pretty fanatical when it comes to their cars.

Yea, no freakin kidding! Sometimes I think he loves that thing more than he loves me!
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Yea, no freakin kidding! Sometimes I think he loves that thing more than he loves me!

Can you blame him? I mean look at you. :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kinda car do you drive? SilverMuraki 31 10,345 08-02-2004, 03:09 AM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama