favorite video game?
Mantis421 Wrote:The plunbers, Lets see Iron on Tee shirts in the 80s. They appeared in a handful of Atari games. They have appeared in more Nintendo games then I can count. A cartoon series and a LA Movie. Toys, Colectables, even a short lived comic book. Hmmmmmmmm I always wondered why I hated the mario games

Now that you mention it Mario stuff was overdone and now look at the newer ones...Lugis Mansion? LMFAO Sucking up ghosts with a vaccum and Mario has a water jetpack thing in his game..They must have run out of ideas... I knew about everything but the comic book though...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Ryujin Wrote:Ah continue with the Suikoden 2 love, its a fantastic game, one of the best RPG's ever. Pity Suikoden 3 was very average...
Three is the first Suikoden I?ve played and parts of it really annoy me. I hate having to play as all three main charters before one of them gets the true rune. I wasted so much damn time on it. But building your own castle is cool. I generally hate mini-games and side quests but the ones in this game really have a purpose. Is 2 really that good?

[QUOTE=Ryo of Inferno]Finally I find someone else thta likes Legend of Dragoon.QUOTE]

I like Legend of Dragoon too, because of the addition system. Made me feel like I had more of a role in how combat turned out. Magic sucked though.

A top 5 list goes like this?
5. Street Fighter II
4. FF VIII
3. FF Tactics
2. Fallout 2
1. The Legend of Zelda
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Puppet Master Wrote:Now that you mention it Mario stuff was overdone and now look at the newer ones...Lugis Mansion? LMFAO Sucking up ghosts with a vaccum and Mario has a water jetpack thing in his game..They must have run out of ideas... I knew about everything but the comic book though...

You mean that Luigis mansion wasn't that good of a game? Dmn and just when they try

and do a Ghostbuster thing too. Yes I'm a big fan of them and I wish they would do

another Ghostbuster game as the first one they did wasn't that good.

Something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call? Ghostbusters.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You mean that Luigis mansion wasn't that good of a game? Dmn and just when they try

and do a Ghostbuster thing too. Yes I'm a big fan of them and I wish they would do

another Ghostbuster game as the first one they did wasn't that good.

Something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call? Ghostbusters.

The good mario games ended up Mario 64 IMO and that was more intresting than anything else...The Mario Karts are ok too though...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Well my favorite game would have to be marrowind of the Xbox. It has so much u can do in it and it last's forever. Big Grin
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
Yes, Suikoden 2 really is that good Smile
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:Yes, Suikoden 2 really is that good Smile
Cool. I might pick it up then. It's one PS so it might not be too expensive and I've been looking for something new to play.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
GTA series especially San Andreas
Star Ocean the second story
Pong
All the Mario bros.
Paper Mario
Paper Mario:The thousand year door
Conkers bad fur day
I loved star wars KOTOR

Although resident evil rebirth and metroid prime were pretty kickass to...
I have to agree with Blight on a few games. Like the Legend of Zelda series and Street Fighter 2. But I liked Fallout 1 better than Fallout 2. Fallout 2 was to damn hard at the beginning. Also I like Diablo 2 LoD. And yes Goldeneye was an outstanding fps. I think my favorite game of all time would have to be the original Metroid for the Nintendo.
My favorite Game is a little DOS based game called Tyrian. It was the first game I ever played and even to this day I still play it quite a bit on my old computer.
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
ArkaidR Wrote:My favorite Game is a little DOS based game called Tyrian. It was the first game I ever played and even to this day I still play it quite a bit on my old computer.

Whats Tyrian?

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite Video Game System and Games for that system pugmagician 11 7,733 09-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Last Post: pugmagician