Import Anime Forums

Full Version: favorite video game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
howdy. whats your favorite video game?
I wont even start, Ill let Vicious have this one.
My favorite game is the one where you die, and I dance on your grave.
STOP!
I was always fond of the one where you have to go rescue the princess from the clutches of evil. I loved that game, as far as fighting games I won't play anything unless its got some motherfucker screaming HADOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tatsumakisenpuu Kick!!! Hadouken! Shoryuken! Spinning Bird Kick! Tiger Uppercut! Sonic Boom! Yoga Flame! Dosukoi! 1-2-3-Final!!! Yoga Fire! Kikkoken!:p
ninja gaiden and last bronxs
Favorite Game...shit how about Franchise... METRIOD... Boyah Baby hands down one of the best platform games of are time. Only Castlevaina comes close. And now one of the best FPS... and Halo anit got nothing on it...
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
My favorite game is the one where you die, and I dance on your grave.

Oh can we hunt and track him down like game hunter first, then decapitate him slowly Wink Rolleyes
Quote:And now one of the best FPS... and Halo anit got nothing on it...

Halo ain't got nothing on anything except for those with an Xbox that are forced to play that Satanic game. As for Metroid being the best FPS... who are you kidding if anyone is the best it has to be Half Life (the Doom of console FPS's). But, my favorite game has to be Starseige: Tribes. I guess I just like the whole TEAMWORK OR DIE thing. Haven't played BF: 1942 yet so maybe I'm missing out. Nothing against Metroid but, No way it is the best shooter(well then again it is your opinion against mine and I'm just an idiot).
don't play battle field 1942, play battle field vietnam it's much better. Half life never suited my fancy i still prefer JB:Golden Eye the best fps of all time. the n64 controller was perfect for it.
I want Half-Life 2 so bad! Maybe when I fix my pc up to play Doom 3 on the highest res.Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Oh can we hunt and track him down like game hunter first, then decapitate him slowly Wink Rolleyes

We certainly can!Wink
For pure FPS shooters I will agree JB:Golden Eye is the best. Half-Life 2 is over rated at best. Great game that get's too much hype. Metriod gives you all the shooting that Half-Life does, but with a much better story and gameplay. And let's face gameplay makes or breaks games.
Golden Eye was such a great game. I had some really fun times with that one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4