favorite video game?
Quote:Originally posted by meoryo
Suikoden 2 and Legend of Legaia. NO GAME WILL EVER BE BETTER! These are seriously the best games of all time. Memorable characters, storyline, everything. Unfortunately, Suikoden 2 is now super rare, and getting a copy requires an ebay account and at least $90.

Suikoden 2 is incredible. I found my copy at a pawn shop for $15 and the guide for $5... :p

I also love:

Xenogears
Dragon Warrior 7
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter III : third strike
Syphon Filter 1-2
hehe i only got a bootleg of suikoden 2, and bought it with a modchip. tis my favorite game ever.
Hey, we're Dreamstreet and we're coming your way!

[Image: sig.gif]
My HK DVD Sets
http://www.aniop.net
I am a RPG nut, The Ledgend of Dragoon has to be my all time fav game I still play it alot even though the game is alittle dated now
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Super Mario World
Battletoads
Disgaea
.....aaaaaaaaaand...
Culdcept!
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
But if I really want to think of the game I spent the most time playing Hmmmmm I would have to say it is eather Sonic The Hedgehog II for the genesis or Super Mario Bro II for the NES. I always wondered why they never coutinued the Mario Bro chain like the 2nd game
Excel saga
5.amplitude (ps2)
4.guilty gear x2 (ps2)
3.halo (xbox)
2.duke nukem (n64)
1.conkers bad fur day (n64)
I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only person that thinks Amplitude is one of the most awesome games ever made. I'm just sad that the sales were so pathetic for it so it's unlikely that I'll get to see a third game in the series.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I am not really sure why Sonic all of the titles didn't pick up as much as Mario did. I always though Sonic was a far superior game. The colors were more vivid, The music was not quite as repetative. Oh yeah the game was so fast paced also Though The Sonic gamesall had really cool stuff I liked, Sonic the Original game and #2 were the ones that were my fav
Excel saga
I always felt like Sonic didn't have as much depth to the game play as the Mario games. Not to mention that the Big N keeps pushing those little plumbers on us... ever since the release of Donkey Kong they just keep popping up everywhere.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
i didnt find legend of dragoon to be all that great of a game, it was fine and i really enjoyed it but there are much better titles for playstation 1
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
The plunbers, Lets see Iron on Tee shirts in the 80s. They appeared in a handful of Atari games. They have appeared in more Nintendo games then I can count. A cartoon series and a LA Movie. Toys, Colectables, even a short lived comic book. Hmmmmmmmm I always wondered why I hated the mario games
Excel saga
goldeneye 007 (Nintendo 64)

Best damn game espically with the codes !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Mantis421 Wrote:I am a RPG nut, The Ledgend of Dragoon has to be my all time fav game I still play it alot even though the game is alittle dated now

Finally I find someone else thta likes Legend of Dragoon. Although since were also talking

about unervalued or forgotten games for the PC, my favorite game would have to be

Warhammer Shadow of the Horned Rat. It was so fun flaming people with Commander

Benhardts Sword, Grudgebringer. So many different endings. Now I miss it cause comps

today do't have 256 color options at least not HPs <sigh>,
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ah continue with the Suikoden 2 love, its a fantastic game, one of the best RPG's ever. Pity Suikoden 3 was very average...
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
My favorites

Lion king,sonic 2,toy story[segaG]
all the old mario games[netendo]
mario party,mario cart,dk[nentendo 64]
Lotr[game cube]
spyro,tony halks[playstation]
sims,stunt track driver,pinball[computer]
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite Video Game System and Games for that system pugmagician 11 7,733 09-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Last Post: pugmagician