Poll: Favorite Zelda? (Multiple Choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Legend of Zelda (NES)
18.52%
10 18.52%
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
3.70%
2 3.70%
A Link to the Past
14.81%
8 14.81%
Link's Awakening
11.11%
6 11.11%
Ocarina of Time
22.22%
12 22.22%
Majora's Mask
5.56%
3 5.56%
Oracle of Seasons/Ages
1.85%
1 1.85%
Wind Waker
9.26%
5 9.26%
Four Swords/Four Swords Adventures
3.70%
2 3.70%
All of the Above
9.26%
5 9.26%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Zelda
Yeah every time you missed the ducks the dog would pop up and laugh at you. and no matter how aware you were that you couldn't shoot the dog every time he poped up I still was pointing and clicking away on the light gun
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
The first Zelda is my fave. The dungeon music was cool but level NINE was kinda scary back when I was 8 or 9. I always freaked out when I entered a room full of Blue wizrobes. I beat the game 2 or 3 times before I found the red ring. I should try beating it green! Seeing Zelda in a blue dress was way cooler than seeing her in a red dress. I want to try that now...I wonder what she'd look like in a green dress.

EDIT

Man thinking of being 8 playing Zelda is kinda weird. I'm 23 now and I was about 8 when it came out.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Favorite Zelda game huh? thats kind of hard I voted for most of them except for

windwaker as I extremely disliked that game and Oracles of Ages/seasons as I have not

yet played those. However my favorites wouuld have to be the originals and Ocarina of

time. That game seriously rocked and I loved it. Then there was the originals all that

game play. I still remember getting stuck in that one maze place for awhile to get to the

next dungeon. Ah those were the days. Majora's Mask was ok bu the 2 days made it both

confusing and irritating at times. Can't wait until the new one comes out but first I'm

going to have to buy myself a new Cube as the one I had stopped working this last

summer when I was playing Bloodrayne a second time through. Now it wont read any of

my games. Ah well at least I still have my other systems. After much thought I still can't

decide. I like them all except for windwaker which I have a beef with and

Seasons/Oracles which I still need to play.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn