Poll: Favorite Zelda? (Multiple Choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Legend of Zelda (NES)
18.52%
10 18.52%
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
3.70%
2 3.70%
A Link to the Past
14.81%
8 14.81%
Link's Awakening
11.11%
6 11.11%
Ocarina of Time
22.22%
12 22.22%
Majora's Mask
5.56%
3 5.56%
Oracle of Seasons/Ages
1.85%
1 1.85%
Wind Waker
9.26%
5 9.26%
Four Swords/Four Swords Adventures
3.70%
2 3.70%
All of the Above
9.26%
5 9.26%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Zelda
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I love Alundra. I got it not too long ago and got stuck though.

I can't beleive how BIG that game is. I have over 50 hours in it and got stuck at the Monkey Tree place.Sad Rolleyes

Yah, that one is hard to get through without help. I had a bare bones faq I got from gamefaqs that was really good. Some of the puzzles in that game were super hard, but it was ultimately so rewarding. There even is a fairly long anime clip that runs at the end when you beat it.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend the sequel. It is nowhere near as great as the first game.
What about zelda cdi... that game RAWKS!! heh >.O

Anyways... I put my vote in for the first one... gave me many hours of enjoyment in my childhood. although alttp is also great. I could never get into the 3d zeldas though...
The very first Zelda. That is the title that really started most of the RPG craze we have. It may have not been the first RPG ever but it sure attracted alot of people to them. Besides I like the older low tech RPGs more (Zelda, Lufia II, Dragon Warrior, Phantasy star)

I really love the first one too. I don't think I could ever get bored of that game, it always rules.
The weird thing about the first Zelda is I still can remember and hum all the music from it. Hmmmm I should check my mame and other emulator roms to see if I have it

I vote for Ocarina of Time and WIndwalker.
I cant choose my Favorite out of it.
Of course Ocarina have a cooler atmospher but
I was also completely blown away by Wind Walker.
The Story just made you cant turn out The Monitor.

Are there any Rumors when the new Zelda is started to made?
I hope the hurry a little!

I heard Rumors that there came a WIndwalker 2 and a other Zelda in Ocarina of Time Optic...
Does somebody hear this too?
sorry i'm not well informend...

fisch
What you've stated are merely rumors at the moment. Nintendo is currently working on their next Zelda title, which seems to resemble the Ocarina of Time line of games rather than The Wind Waker. It definitely looks nice, with Link back in his adult form, and also gone is the cel-shading (thank goodness, cel-shading is so last year!)
@Robojack: do you allready have seen a screenshot?
do you still have the Link of the Site?

jaane
chris
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
What you've stated are merely rumors at the moment. Nintendo is currently working on their next Zelda title, which seems to resemble the Ocarina of Time line of games rather than The Wind Waker. It definitely looks nice, with Link back in his adult form, and also gone is the cel-shading (thank goodness, cel-shading is so last year!)

That Zelda still uses the Cel-Shaded games Engine and battle syatem though. I read an interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and he was talking about that, and how it's just a different/realistic look.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I would love to just see a Newer version of the first Legend of Zelda, no changes in the game itself same plot, enemies, map ect. But with the newer graphics
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
i like all the zeldas but my favorite is probaly the first one
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I loved the first Zelda except for the dungeon music, not as bad as the tetris game music but not far behind it
Excel saga
link to the past.....contained the best memories as a little kid and gameplay thats timeless i think
Zelda has such fond memories for me. When I first got my NES I had the 3 game with system the Super Mario Bro/ Duck Hunt combo and The Legend of Zelda. Well after getting sick of mario and wanting to put the light gun through the TV screen to get a laughing dog I spent almost half a year playing Zelda before I wanted to get another game
Excel saga
whahahaha
great sarcasm!

laughing dog?
he was laughing?
cant remember ^_^

fisch