Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Zelda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What's your favorite Legend of Zelda?
Mine are Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker. All of them are so much fun. I actually haven't had the chance to play the original two, but I will now that they are coming out for GBA (well the first one has, I hope the second does as well).

Ocarina of Time was so awesome. Wind Waker was fun too, but it would've been way better if the final boss was actually challenging.

I'm looking forward to the new one. It look's darker, than previous one's. I hope it remains that way.
Ocarina with ALTTP in second place.
For me everything past OoT has sucked.
And now, even with the high hopes I have for the next one I won't be getting it because I don't like the GameCube, therefore have no plans to get one.
I wish they (Nintendo) would do a remake of the origonal Zelda. They have remade so many others but why not the most popular game charcter of all time. click here
Errrga, GTA made a top list *frowns at the world*

And I agree they should do a remake of the original. I'd probably never play it or go near it, but they should still make it.
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
For me everything past OoT has sucked.
And now, even with the high hopes I have for the next one I won't be getting it because I don't like the GameCube, therefore have no plans to get one.

How could you say that "The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords" sucks?

I put in my vote for "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past".
Just like Prophet Hero, I like the Ocarina of Time the most and the runner up is A Link to the Past.

I liked it how Ocarina of Time brought in a deeper story to the Zelda series...it even added a surprise twist near the end.

It was interesting to watch how Wind Waker connected to previous Zelda's as you played through it about halfway. I agree with you about the final boss of Wind Waker, if the final battle was more memorable and challenging, I would like it almost as much as Ocarina of Time. Also, I didn't like the whole Triforce "gotta catch' em all" scheme that was thrown in near the end of Wind Waker.
Dont really know, Id have to say the N64 ones. Zelda games are some of the best ever. I would like to also comment on that article, Tetris is one of my all time favs. The most lines I have ever gotten is 183. I dont go by points, I go by lines.
I like Zelda II: The Adventure of Link a fair amount, but I really don't know which is my favorite. The Japanese version is in the next series of Famicom GBA rerelease games.... I think that will be the first (along with SMB2) Famicom Mini game I import
The first one all the way!!!! I can beat it with EVERY THING-SECRET-HEART PIECE-YOU NAME IT- IN MY INVENTORY in under 4 hours!
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
The first one all the way!!!! I can beat it with EVERY THING-SECRET-HEART PIECE-YOU NAME IT- IN MY INVENTORY in under 4 hours!

Can you beat it using "swordless" questing??? There is a faq about it at gamefaqs. It sounds super tough.
Anyone here played 'Alundra'? I know it is a blatant Zelda rip off game, but it is SOOO fun.
i looking forward to the new zelda and it's not celda.
Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
Anyone here played 'Alundra'? I know it is a blatant Zelda rip off game, but it is SOOO fun.
I love Alundra. I got it not too long ago and got stuck though.

I can't beleive how BIG that game is. I have over 50 hours in it and got stuck at the Monkey Tree place.Sad Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3