hey ne good animes i should buy?
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i blame chat rooms where short cut spelling runs rampant omg lol brb etc etc. i hate it

You know what I hate? When someone says 'owned'. Or even worse 'pwned'. Where the hell did that term come from? Is that internet geek speak? Cuz they sure as hell don't use that in my neighborhood.

And what's even worse is that they think they're being cool by saying 'owned'. Everytime I see that, I think to myself 'what a fuckin' loser'.
Maybe they write 'pwned' by mistake, 'cause the letter 'p' is right next to the letter 'o' on the keyboard.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Maybe they write 'pwned' by mistake, 'cause the letter 'p' is right next to the letter 'o' on the keyboard.

PWNED! OMGBBQ!!1!!!!1!
thanks a lot for the help guys
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Here are some good ones I know of.....Kristy ^_^

Inuyasha
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Last Exile
Cowboy Bebop
Escaflowne
Ghibli Movies
Love Hina
X-TV series
Haruka No Go
Naruto
Ruroni Kenshin
Kiddy Grade
Scrapped Princess

Also try readeing some dvd reviews.Thats how I useually deciede.And then I go to animenfo.com and check the reviews and rateings..Hope this helps you out some...^_^
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You know what I hate? When someone says 'owned'. Or even worse 'pwned'. Where the hell did that term come from? Is that internet geek speak? Cuz they sure as hell don't use that in my neighborhood.

And what's even worse is that they think they're being cool by saying 'owned'. Everytime I see that, I think to myself 'what a fuckin' loser'.

LOL, it is sad, but I can tell you where it came from. It was started by some geeks that play MMORPG's. Its called Leet speak (or 1337 speak). pwned is like being owned but worse, if you are pwned, you freaking suck. The only time I used owned is when I feel like sounding like a geek.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

I don't know what the hell pwned is, but I think owned is been around since the early 90's.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I think I'm gonna watch Berserk for the 50-whatever-eth time. And read it all again soon enough...when I get more downloaded....(insert evil smily here) I miss the evil smily...and Mr. Green.Sad
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"