Import Anime Forums

Full Version: hey ne good animes i should buy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey im new to this website and im just wondering if there are ne really good animes that i should buy. thanks for the help
Are there any particular Animes you already like, or dislike? Any particular genre you're looking for? (fantasy, sci-fi, comedy, action, romance, etc)

The more you can tell us, the more we can help with suggestions. Wink
i dont really like a particular genre but i already purchased a few animes ill list them

Abenobashi Magic Shopping Street Perfect Collection, Armitage Dual-Matrix, Cat Returns, The, Chobits Perfect Collection, Cowboy Bebop Movie, Cowboy Bebop Perfect Collection, Inuyasha Perfect Collection Part 1, Inuyasha Perfect Collection Part 2, Inuyasha Perfect Collection Part 3, Inuyasha(the movies), Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA, Irresponsible Captain Tylor Perfect Collection, Love Hina Perfect OAV Collection, Outlaw Star Perfect Collection, Serial Experiment Lain Perfect Collection, Tenchi Muyo! Complete Collection Limited Edition Boxset, Macross: Do You Remember Love?, Fooly Cooly, Trigun Perfect Collection, and Sakura Diaries thats all

these are the animes i currently have...if u know of ne really really good ones that u have just recommend them and ill look into it, it would really be a great help thanks
first which comes to mind is berserk, I didn't read your list, but I used search page & it didn't pick it up, sio, if you haven't already chcked it out you might want to do so.
maybe you should ask your older brother, i'm sure he'd be able to help you out
Quote:Originally posted by yukimoritenchen
hey im new to this website and im just wondering if there are ne really good animes that i should buy. thanks for the help

Is it really hard to spell the word "any"?
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Is it really hard to spell the word "any"?

Well, it is a whole extra letter. Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by yukimoritenchen

Kids these day, so lazy. Cant even spell out thier words. Rolleyes
i blame technology
I blame ignorance.
I bame George W. Bush!!!! MAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I blame ignorance.

well i doubt it's ignorance, i'm sure he knows how to spell any, you need to know what your abbreviating, i think it's think i have to agree with spike, it's definitely bush hahaha
i blame chat rooms where short cut spelling runs rampant omg lol brb etc etc. i hate it
Damn! Aren't you guys overreacting! Stop bullying yukimoritenchen! :mad:
Not wanting to tell him how he can get an avatar and a banner is one thing but it wouldn't hurt you to suggest some good anime! I know you've all done it a million times but he's new around here and he's new to anime, there's nothing wrong with lending him a hand!

yukimoritenchen, I suggest you get Last Exile, .Hack//Sign, GTO and Witch Hunter Robin. Also, check the thread 'top 5 anime', it will be helpful.
if you like flcl get excel saga. Blue gender, soul taker, mahoromatic season 1&2, x, are all good series
Pages: 1 2