Pictures of our action figures
i guess your right, it wasn't too bad in ffx tho - at least i didn't find it too bad
Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
i guess your right, it wasn't too bad in ffx tho - at least i didn't find it too bad

Yeah, X was better.
FF games without Random Battles have been around since the SNES. A game called FF: Mystic Quest it was suppose to be a NooB intro game for new RPG'ers. It was a floop in FF terms of sells. But it had no random battles. In dungens you could see your enmies and on the world map there were places you could just go and fight. I remeber taping my a button down and going into an area and letting the main charcter fight and the computer AI would be set to do nothing but heal. I gained levels in no time flat. Either way you have to battle to gian levels, it's just how you like to battle.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
It seems the battles are going to be like in Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. You see the enemies and if you want you can run away from them, although the battles in FF:CC aren't turn based. I prefer turn based battles, they're much better.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
yeh, i also cannot wait for advent children - through the trailers that movie looks like its gonna be brilliant - i hope they stick to the same dark themes, and the delusioned mind of cloud, ff7 was definetly the best
I'm such a huge fan of Final Fantasy VII that when I heard about Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children I almost had a heart attack! They first said it would be on sale in the US in July but it's July and no signs of it. That obviously makes sense since it's not on sale in Japan yet, it'll only be on sale there in December!! Sad
I just don't like the fact that they turned Sephiroth into an ugly guy! He looks sick! But the whole movie looks amazing!
*looks at title of the thread*
*looks at the recent posts*
*looks at the title*
*looks at the posts*
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
*looks at the title*
*looks at the posts*

We have gone pretty off topic, but who cares?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
*looks at the title*
*looks at the posts*

We have indeed gone off topic but I'd say we're enjoying ourselves. Anyway, people, how many of you collect action figures? Post some pictures!
is sephiroth in it? I thought those were some other guys.
is sephiroth in it? I thought those were some other guys.

Nope, its him and Cloud. It is still coming out in the US, but not untill like 2005, it will also be released on video for the PSP.
sorry if im a complete idiot - but i couldn't quite get the first part of your answer - i have a couple of theories as what it might mean

"Nope, its him a Cloud"

1) nope, its him AS cloud
2) nope, its him and cloud
3) nope, its cloud (just cloud?)
sorry if im a complete idiot - but i couldn't quite get the first part of your answer - i have a couple of theories as what it might mean

"Nope, its him a Cloud"

1) nope, its him AS cloud
2) nope, its him and cloud
3) nope, its cloud (just cloud?)

LOL, sorry about that, I was typing fast and didnt check my post. Its fixed now.
so theory number 2 it is Big Grin
Yep