Pictures of our action figures
Hmmm, no wheel of time? tsk tsk. That's like a staple of Fantasy literature anymore.
you have to buy the ranma manga, very funny - i think funnier than the anime, but if you've already seen the anime then it can get a bit repetitive.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
I cant post pics of what I have, but I can tell you. From FF8 I have: Irvine, Laguna, Rinoa, Selphie, Seifer, Squall, Quistis, and Zell. From FF9 I have, Vivi, Zidane, Garnet(AKA Dagger), Adelbert, a moogle and a summon. I have Neo and Trinity from the matrix. From Gundam Wing I have: Death Syth Hell, Wing Zero, Death Syth, Shenlong, and Epyon. From Metal Gear Solid I have Snake and Sniper Wolf.

Wow, that's a lot of figures! I see you're a big fan of Final Fantasy. I'm missing in my collection only FF III and FF VI, oh, and FF XI that will be on sale here in Europe in September.

Vicious, I later checked my Eva and the back does indeed pop open. I never noticed! How is it possible?! I've had the Eva for so long and never knew about that! I still don't think it's made of metal though.

Animeshop, Lone Wolf and Cub is great! It's the same type of manga as Blade of the Immortal but more realistic and quite sad I'd say. If you like Blade then I think you're going to like Lone Wolf as well.

Morg, like Animeshop said Ranma is very funny but the anime and the manga are very similar. The first anime episodes are so alike the manga that they even do the same movements. The Bastard manga is way better than the anime! But after all the manga is currently 22 volumes long and the anime is comprised of only 6 episodes. The manga is violent, action packed, funny, mystical, you name it! I think it's very good.

Kakomu, I had never heard of the Wheel of Time but I think I'll be buying it very soon. But you know, those aren't the only books I own. I have many more books but these are my most precious ones so I keep them in that shelf, closer to me.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
true about ranma, but one difference is the manga will all eventually be translated and the story will actually finish, unlike the anime - so annoying that Rumiko takahashi couldn't finish it Sad

ok im gonna start working now, so i can get more more more manga, Im gonna start with gto, then finish bloody, stupid but addictive peach girl.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Wow, that's a lot of figures! I see you're a big fan of Final Fantasy. I'm missing in my collection only FF III and FF VI, oh, and FF XI that will be on sale here in Europe in September.

Yeah, I love final fantasy. I tried to get all of the characters from FF8, but I couldnt find the queen anywhere. I still want to buy it if I can find it.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Yeah, I love final fantasy. I tried to get all of the characters from FF8, but I couldnt find the queen anywhere. I still want to buy it if I can find it.

It seems that's a love we share. My favourite rpg was always Final Fantasy VII but Final Fantasy X together with Final Fantasy X-2 is just as good. I wept like a baby in the end of FFX-2. It took me more than 80 hours to get the 100% completion but I managed to do so and with half the game in Japanese (I don't know japanese) because I bought Final Fantasy X-2+Last Mission. Still have to play the Last Mission but that's not going to be easy 'cause it's completely spoken in Japanese. I'm so glad there are people who go through the trouble of creating a walkthrough!
Have you tried finding the Queen on ebay?
without giving away too much, is the ending of ffx-2 sad? were those tears of joy by any chance? Sad
It seems that's a love we share. My favourite rpg was always Final Fantasy VII but Final Fantasy X together with Final Fantasy X-2 is just as good. I wept like a baby in the end of FFX-2. It took me more than 80 hours to get the 100% completion but I managed to do so and with half the game in Japanese (I don't know japanese) because I bought Final Fantasy X-2+Last Mission. Still have to play the Last Mission but that's not going to be easy 'cause it's completely spoken in Japanese. I'm so glad there are people who go through the trouble of creating a walkthrough!
Have you tried finding the Queen on ebay?

You know something funny, I have FF4 through FFX-2, excluding XI, and I have not beat a single one of them. I dont know why, I have gotten really close to beating 8, 9 and 10, but still havent. I usually get close to the end and then start over. I guess im just weird. I also have, Breath of Fire 4, Chrno Trigger, Chrno Cross, Xenogears, Xenosaga, FF Tactics, FF Tactics Advance and Kingdom Hearts.

I would look on ebay, but I dont trust it.

Also, X-2 isnt that great, its a game made just to please fanboys. And I guess it worked because people buy it, like me. Big Grin
The game has 3 endings. The first one is normal but didn't satisfy me, if you know what I mean. The other two endings are very similar, the 3rd one is like the 2nd but with an extra 2min talk between two characters. With either of these two endings I can garantee that your tears (if you cry that is) will be of joy.
The only one I didn't finish was FFVIII and I don't remember why. All I know is that I was really enjoying it. Although I don't have FFVI I've already played it on a snes emulator. I only beat FFVII the second time around because the final boss is just so hard I couldn't beat him the first time I played. I only managed to beat him because I went through the trouble of raising chocobos to get the black chocobo and with him fly to an island in the middle of the ocean and get the most powerful summon I've ever had in a Final Fantasy. If you looked at the pics I posted you probably noticed I also have FF Tactics Advance and Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is an awesome game, I can hardly wait for Kingdom Hearts 2. My bf has Breath of Fire IV and Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter. I haven't played either yet but I'm going to try and play them during my summer vacations. How I wish I had Chrono Cross! It was never on sale here in Europe but fortunately there are ways of playing NTSC games on a PAL playstation (and vice-versa) so I'm going to buy it very soon.
The first time I played FFX-2 I only got 61% completion and didn't think the game was great either but playing it to get 100% completion is way better. It's like a whole new game!

Ebay has it's ups and downs, like everything. My bf recently bought a cell phone on ebay and it got stolen on the way but he complained and got his money back. You just have to be careful who you buy things from.
The only one I didn't finish was FFVIII and I don't remember why. All I know is that I was really enjoying it. Although I don't have FFVI I've already played it on a snes emulator. I only beat FFVII the second time around because the final boss is just so hard I couldn't beat him the first time I played. I only managed to beat him because I went through the trouble of raising chocobos to get the black chocobo and with him fly to an island in the middle of the ocean and get the most powerful summon I've ever had in a Final Fantasy. If you looked at the pics I posted you probably noticed I also have FF Tactics Advance and Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is an awesome game, I can hardly wait for Kingdom Hearts 2. My bf has Breath of Fire IV and Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter. I haven't played either yet but I'm going to try and play them during my summer vacations. How I wish I had Chrono Cross! It was never on sale here in Europe but fortunately there are ways of playing NTSC games on a PAL playstation (and vice-versa) so I'm going to buy it very soon.
The first time I played FFX-2 I only got 61% completion and didn't think the game was great either but playing it to get 100% completion is way better. It's like a whole new game!

Ebay has it's ups and downs, like everything. My bf recently bought a cell phone on ebay and it got stolen on the way but he complained and got his money back. You just have to be careful who you buy things from.

Kingdom Hearts is prob one of my all time favorite games, I also cant wait for number two. Chrno Cross is an ok game, trigger is alot better. Plus they have nothing to do with eachother. BoF4 is a really good game, I havent played the one for ps2. I cant wait for FFXII, it will be the best FF game yet. NO MORE RANDOM BATTLES!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
Are you serious? No more random battles? Now, that's good news! But, how are we going to level up? I'm really eager to get my hands on that one as well.
Are you serious? No more random battles? Now, that's good news! But, how are we going to level up? I'm really eager to get my hands on that one as well.

You can see the enimies and choose to fight them or not. It will be sweet. They have the same thing in chrno cross.
but thats taking out a key aspect of ff, i know i hated it when i was really low on energy and i get an ambushed fight then die - but thats the whole annoying quality of final fantasy.... oh well

trailor
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/488/488222/vids_1.html
17megs but worth it
No, I could really go without random battles. FF9 had a random battle like every 3 seconds. I walk two steps, BAM! random battle. Walk another two steps BAM! random battle. Im happy they are getting rid of them.