Poll: What DBZ voice actors do you like and what music do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I love the Japanese voices with the original music!
56.82%
25 56.82%
I love the Japanese voices but I like the American music better!
9.09%
4 9.09%
I love the American voices with the American Music!
15.91%
7 15.91%
I love the American voices but I like the original music better!
18.18%
8 18.18%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DBZ VA poll
The Pioneer Dub in my opinion was INFINATELY better than the new BS. They actually used a thing called emotion. I can still sit through that stuff. Man the part where Vegeta was screaming his head off charging up to fight Recoom was REALLY cool. But I always PREFER the original. If it's filmed in French I don't want to see the dub if at all possible. Chineese Caontonees, doesn't matter. Whatever it was originally meant to be by the creator is what I want to see.

EDIT

That is as non offensive as I can be. Hope you take it well.Wink Smile
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
blah I even agree with you Vicious and Dark... It is like out of hand now. No more damn dbz what is better sub vs dub threads.

And one more blow... The bruce faulconer shitty english music is horrible. There I said it. Have fun with your poppy beats. Shit I don't care anymore.
The scene you mentioned is pretty good in english dark osamu. To Jaded - the thread only sucks when people like you post. If you didn't care you wouldn't post. Anyways, there was nothing offensive in your post. I don't get offended easy. I just don't like reading crap like dubs suck subs rule 'cuz yes!
Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
The scene you mentioned is pretty good in english dark osamu. To Jaded - the thread only sucks when people like you post. If you didn't care you wouldn't post. Anyways, there was nothing offensive in your post. I don't get offended easy. I just don't like reading crap like dubs suck subs rule 'cuz yes!

I never said anything about subs rule and dubs suck take a look at my post a bit closer. We are all tired of dbz threads... I love db dont get me wrong check out my fansub collection or my HK list. But these threads have been flooding the board before you even came here.

Besides that in this case, YES I am now SAYING the sub is better, the sub is definatley better than the horrible dub.

I am not just always for subs... For example good dubs are bebop, trigun, etc... But in this case subs.
You guys need to be a little less sensitive. Not every comment someone makes is an attack on you. When I said I don't like comments like "dubs suck subs rule 'cuz yes" I didn't say that's what you did. I was telling you the kinds of posts I don't like, not accusing you of something.
What are you arguing about now? I don't like anchovies.

What? I thought we were randomly talking about things we don't like. Isn't that what's going on around here? Do you mean to tell me that absolutely noone was talking about anchovies and that I should save my bitchin' until someone does?
Japanese language Subbed, because that is what I watched first. Coke Rules!!! Pepsi is stupid and only fanboys like Pepsi.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Highway to Hell OWNZ JOO!!!! You are TEH SuxXors!!! AC (Insert Lightning Bolt Here) DC is your babys daddy! I just Walked All Over You!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Ow! Careful where you step...
Fully dubbed...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Cidien Wrote:You know what, forget it. The only thing people have posted really is that my thread is going to be locked and are generally being negative about it. It was not needed and should not have been posted. That is what I called bashing. I can't even have a simple poll/debate on this board. That's all I wanted. But it appears it's not going to happen.

BTW I was asking people not to bash others opinions, I didn't say people were already going to do it. Was a request.

I know exactly how you feel! There is allways an asshole who has nothing to do with the thread and keeps saying things like this thread sucks. If you don't have anything negative or positive to say that has anything to do with this topic then shut up!

By the way Cidien since I voted for your poll I would like it if you would check out my poll in the anime section about giant robots.
-Kanon!!
Hey vicous is crate digga back?
Black Howling Wrote:I know exactly how you feel! There is allways an asshole who has nothing to do with the thread and keeps saying things like this thread sucks. If you don't have anything negative or positive to say that has anything to do with this topic then shut up!

It's not as simple as we would like it to be. Almost every topic seems to change somehow into something completely different for no apparent reason.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Allow me to reiterate: UGH.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Fully dubbed as well. Got to go with the only thing you know.

Also, if all the people that complained about this thread being bad wouldn't have said anything then it wouldn't have had any problems at all. Don't whine about something if you are going to be the one to cause it. :mad:
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe