Poll: Overall fav gundam series
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
gundam wing
32.79%
20 32.79%
gundam 8th ms team
11.48%
7 11.48%
g gundam
8.20%
5 8.20%
gundam 0082: stardust
4.92%
3 4.92%
gundam 0079
11.48%
7 11.48%
gundam seed
19.67%
12 19.67%
turn a gundam
0%
0 0%
v gundam
0%
0 0%
gundam x
3.28%
2 3.28%
others
8.20%
5 8.20%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fav Gundam series
In what way are they cheaper? The gundam 0079 ones with numbers by them don't have subtitles or a japanese audio. I bought those not knowing there was another option. =/ But with some other sets everything seems to be identical except one has the numbers by it.
Maybe its just me but i cant wait for the gundam 0079 perfect collection by Mac to come out. I have been waiting for ages and cant wait till its in stock.
Gundam 0079 has been out for a long time. That's why i'm buying the R1's. If they wanted to make a perfect collection they could have done so quite a while ago.
hay i just want an english dubbed version,
Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
Gundam 0079 has been out for a long time. That's why i'm buying the R1's. If they wanted to make a perfect collection they could have done so quite a while ago.

Like I said. If you want the English dubbed version go to:

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=8229

and get the R1's. The dub only ones are very cheap for R1's.
so is there any R1 or 2 boxsets
I have not seen the whole series yet but my fav of the bunch is Gundam Seed
i so wana see gundam seed, y dont CN, toonami (uk) ever show anything new.
wing and seed
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Well I voted for G-Gundam because I thought it was really cool. have not actually seen the others yet, so I have no Idea what to expect. I know that this won't get much support from the die-hard Gundam fans but from the trailers the others seem too serious to me, but I could be wrong
@Fahad : you don't want to see Gundam SD... it plainly stinks. The show's about every important character that appeared before the production of Gundam SD, all in SuperDeformed form (even the robots) fighting for candies, girls and such. I don't really appreciated the show and, in fact, I've only watched one of them

As for the topic title, My favorite Gundam Show was "Gundam Seed". I loved the idea that the main characters was caught between both factions (Earth <-> Colonies) and there is so much stuff in this 52 episodes show, it's really awesome. (By the way, anyone have seen the Gundam Seed parody episode in Fullmetal Panic FUMOFFU ? That was funny hehe) Next would be "After War Gundam X" because it paints the anarchist world after the wars, and everyone wants to survive. The main story is not about War, but relations between one another... and the robots was super cool in this serie
You'll need it in due time
I guess I am sort of partial to Seed. As ar as G goes, I at least support you, Ryujn. The decision between Seed and G was killing me. As for fahad17 about Seed, the dub REALLY, REALLY BLOWS :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!!!!!! Alright, now that that's out of my system.... Anyway, I suggest you hit irc to catch the subbed version, I personally enjoyed that much better. I would have to concur with shugotenshi on SD. I ought to start a pole "Which drug do you think the creator was smoking"....
... SEED was only 50 episodes, not 52.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
yeah, you're right. sorry for the misleading info. 4% margin of error, that's still quite good Tongue
You'll need it in due time
Typically, I wouldn't have said anything. However, the rumor of SEED being 52 episodes spread like a wildfire through the fandom before the series ended. It ran for 52 weeks, with two 1-week breaks [one in the center, one at the end].
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]