Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fav Gundam series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
HI, l8ly i havnt seen may polls around so i decidid to make one. I am wondering what everyones fav gundam series is, this is a hard one for me, and really took me a while to decide. I am a huge gundam fan but i have only seen the english dubbed ones part from the 0079 series so my vote is biased, but oh well.

If you prefer a diff one please let me know.

for me its really hard to say but after a while i decided it was betwen gundam wing and the 8th ms team, and ill go for gundam wing. one of mi fav series' of all time.
i haven't seen too many gundam series, but i really enjoyed gundam wing.
to be honest ive only ever seen like one or so eps of the non eng dubbed series's. But either way it still was a tough decision
Tough decision. I went with Gundam Wing.
I've really only seen Gundam Wing all the way through, so I'll have to go with that one. I'm not much of a mech fan.
one way so far. what wud your second decision be mine wud be 8th ms team
My second favorite would have to be G Gundam since I haven't seen much of any of the other choices.
loved that series too, maybe a third choice. it was really good quite intenst.
How the can you forget Z Gundam? You remembered ZZ, and even Wing, but forgot Zeta? No offence, but what were you thinking? You even forgot 0080.

For the record, I voted Others. Z Gundam is my favorite, followed by Gundam 0079, then 0083.

You all need to watch more Gundam series. If you liked Wing, then the UC Gundam series will blow you away.
I'm not too much a wing fan cause I haven't watched fully. I do like 0079, 0080, Z and ZZ. I'm not the biggest gundam fan cause I don't have all the models or the lifesized gundam in my backyard yet.Big Grin
I put in a vote for Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory.
i was gona put z on but then it cudnt put zz so i just decided to put others. Soz
You should've put Z in instead of ZZ. ZZ was a much more diluted and childish series compared to Z. But it's nothing to worry about.
Well i should watch the jap dubs but i just prefer eng dubbing. I doubt theyll ever come out in eng dubbing.
gundam wing is #1 in my book, and the 8th ms team and G gundam are second. I think all the gundam series are good though. ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4