My Girlfriend
Hell yea I want to go to... wait who are you guys routing for... ND or Michigan...
I will change it back(avatar) this Sunday. It is like changing your hair color sometimes it just isn't you...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Seeing that my dad is a prof at UofM I'll be rooting for them... of course I grew up in East Lansing so MSU is the team I usually root for.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Remember, I posted a pic of my ND slippers?
Hey Wait a minute .... i want to go to this game?????? Anyways I just felt a little left out of the convo.... Oh yeah what is all this talk about a professional photographer........????? And I like my avatar...it is just like me...... I like that series though too... so it goes with me.......(smile)
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Vicious - Yes I do remeber you posting those slippers. Hey I am from Indiana it is either root for ND in football, or Purdue. I like both teams but the Golden Helmets still are the best.

Akane - The talk about a professional photographer is a subject were Nina182B is intrested in getting pictures taken of her. Pictures being like the ones your friend (the short blond at the Pleasure Palace) had taken of her. Zagatto to my knowledge is a professional photographer. I could be wrong. We can all at least watch the game on TV.

Zagatto - Your Michigan boys are going down this year...
morgorath Wrote:Zagatto - Your Michigan boys are going down this year...

I never said I paid any attention to the sport... btw... is it basketball or football that's starting up... you folks don't strike me as a hockey crowd... no offense intended.

I just root for them out of the spirit of competition.
It is the Football season that is warming up. I am a Huge Indianapolis Colts fan. I also watch Hockey from time to time. But my home state doesn't have a Pro team so it was hard to get into it. I just hope the hockey players don't strike. Hey Vicious what about your Lakers...?
I hope the hockey players aren't total idiots as well. Hockeys biggest problem is that it compares itself to football, baseball, and basketball even though it doesn't come close to having the viewers those other sports have. Heck, NASCAR has a larger viewership than hockey does. If you want to look globally it's even smaller than soccer and F1 racing as well.

So all these pro hockey players are expecting multi-million dollar contracts when there just isn't the fan base to support that. Sure a few elite athletes can get that but they have to be a minority.

If they strike then they will lose some of their hard won crowds. Just look at what happened to baseball's popularity after two strikes. It's struggling to regain some of the audience it lost then.

Heh... it's funny... almost sounds like I care about watching sports... I kind of like watching hockey but that's about it... I've only ever paid to go to two games and both of those were more about spending time with family than going to watch my favourite team. I'd rather be playing a sport than watching someone else having that fun.
what u call soccer ( football to me) and F! are two of my fav sports, probably cso there huge in this country. We do take our football seriously *cough- houligans- cough*
I used to be into F1 more but then I found the ALMS which I find to be much more exciting. I'm hoping there will be more in the top class again next year though... it seems to be losing steam...
Looks cool, is it anything like the normal one, where audi allways win. What lamborgs are in it?
morgorath Wrote:Hey Vicious what about your Lakers...?

What about them? They'll be OK. They resigned Kobe, and that's all that matters. They'll make the playoffs as a lower seed this year. Give Kobe some time and he'll bring us back to the promise land.

I don't have much to look forward to in football this year though since I'm a Niners fan. Sad
fahad17 Wrote:Looks cool, is it anything like the normal one, where audi allways win. What lamborgs are in it?

Actually Audi lost for the first time this year to an MG.
The new Lambo didn't actually race this year... they were too late to be set up and competitive. I did get to see it up close though and take some pics. I've attached one of the nose to show how close I got.

Aston Martin is talking about participating in the GTS class next year. I've got my fingers crossed. It will be cool to see more competition for those Corvettes.

Attached Files
.jpg   080704 Mosport 060.jpg (Size: 59.35 KB / Downloads: 2)
Nice, do u know what model the lambo is. And ASton martin that will be cool. Do u ever watch touring car racing
The Lambos being raced are Murcielago R-GTs (as shown above in my pic).
I don't have cable so the only time I get to see the races is in person. I've been to both the US and Canadian GPs a number of times (Indianapolis, Detroit, and Montreal) but got bored with it when Ferrari started dominating so much. A few years ago I went to the ALMS at Mosport and fell in love. I've got bunches of other pictures of touring cars and other classes that were run at Mosport. I have a few images up on my web page at http://www.szilvagyi.com if you're interested in looking.

I don't want to take up bandwidth here posting lots of pics... I'll look for a free image hosting web site and post a bunch of photos. If you want any of them at a higher resolution just ask. I use a 6MP camera and a pretty good lens at the races. Here's one of my faves from the race two weeks ago. It's a rear view of the Team Thetford car that won the race (beating the Audi R8s). I've also included a shot of the street version of the Lamborghini Murcielago for comparison... sorry about the distortion... I was playing with a wide angle lens.

Attached Files
.jpg   080704 Mosport 733.jpg (Size: 45.09 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   080704 Mosport 058.jpg (Size: 61.46 KB / Downloads: 2)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx