i start late August! Sad :mad:
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
School, College, and Tech Training. I have been trying to decide for the past year what career I want to persue, but I keep talking myself out of them. Do you guys do that? What I mean is do you have a dream one that isn't over the top (AKA Be a singer, actor, ect ect) That you tell your self, I have a passion for that but then you talk your self out of pursing it... Just wondering.

And yes Akane I got the message going to clean up the PM box...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Well I am saying hi to everyone in this thread.... I am very tired today but I am doing ok.... well off to canada tomorrow.....yeah... exciting I will talk to everyone in a few days.... later
Canada is so cool. I would rather be in school in Canada than have to be in school here. Better educational stuff.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

wheres the "California Love"

im sure it beats Nottingham hands DownWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
The love left when Suncoast lost their lease and had to move all of their stuff to Sam Goody. Now it is Sun Goody.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

hehehe Sad

Oh and Jessies in Cali now, so i wanna be in CaliRolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Really? Cool. I just wish that I was still in L.A. I miss all of the fun things to do there.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Well I wanted to share something with you all. We had an attack the other day. 4 rocket attacks that came pretty close to the fire station. Here is a picture of what the wall next to my bed looked like before the attack and after I painted it.

Attached Files
.jpeg   before attack 1.jpeg (Size: 64.56 KB / Downloads: 12)
And here is a picture of the same wall (it is not exact same spot but close). Take a look at that it goes all the way around the room. Scary shit my friends. Everyone is ok so don't worry. Other questions...

Batik - What do you mean Suncoast lost it's Lease? Have they closed all thier stores?

Attached Files
.jpeg   after attack 1.jpeg (Size: 72.78 KB / Downloads: 14)
Whoa. scary wall. Glad to see that you are alright. talk abotu cuttign it close.

Oh no, it just lost the lease in my local mall. Theret is no need for alarm unless there is anyone else who wanted to go to a Suncoast in Bakersfield. Lol. :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

hey that was really scary babe..... I WANT YOU TO COME HOME...RIGHT NOW!!!!! Ok now that IH ave had my fit I just will say that I love you and stay away from the walls...... You painted your wall Yellow?????? Ok now that I am throughly frightened for your safety I am going to wait for a call from you so I know you are ok.......
I love you and miss youSad Smile Big Grin
A suncoast in BAkersfield??? This place is not in Cali is it??????
Ok time to teach a lesson... Akane see Batik little picture (avatar) it looks like this

Batik
No Life but Anime
(place for Avatar)

The information around her avatar tells us a lot about her. It is also how Andromeda18_ is staking people. (She take their location the uses a map program to find the distance between her and them scary) Also notice she is from California just liek you. Isn't Bakersfield close to what part of Cali you are from?

The attack was pretty bad but I'm cool thanks for the worries though
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
School starts in October but it only ended in July.

oh I see, so you only just broke up? I left mid may - thats one long holiday and I love it Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,719 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx