My Girlfriend
Morg - What's sort of funny is that i am now dating her ex-best friend. We just had a great night before i leave for Otakon. I'm spending 3 days at a friend's then off to Otakon, so 6 days without her after a week and a half of hanging out with her will be interesting.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Quote:Originally posted by Akane
Well You are telling all these people that they are pretty and evrything and I am getting swept to the side (a dramatic arm to the head)... Just kidding sweetie....

See I told you she was the best. Knowing I am writing her e-mails that read like last years Best Selling Romance Novels. I complement one of you and I anit getting any botty for a month. Thank Goodness I only have a month left over here. lol.... Wink

Gohan - Time away is the best. It either shows your relationship has the strengh it needs to survie, or it shows that you need to move on and find another intrest.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Lol. Right. Hmm. I think I can manage to put it on a dvd. If I can't do that then I can put it on a data disc. Shipping and Handling won't be a problem. Don't worry about it ^_____^. I will let you know when we are done with it. Big Grin . Yay we have a fan. And now, a filming we will go!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Andromeda18_ - What does your BF look like? Isn't your Bf that plays Soccer. I could use his help.

Batik - Thanks just PM Akane for the mailling address.

Gohan - Just wonering your not dating her sister for revenge, because if you were that would be.... SWEET Big Grin
Alright. Oh yeah, we are almost done with the movie. We started over from the beginning but we kept the outtakes from them. Since we had a brand new cast and crew, things seem to be comming along pretty well. ^__^.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Andromeda18_ - What does your BF look like? Isn't your Bf that plays Soccer. I could use his help.

:confused: Why do you want to know what he looks like? And why do you need his help? :confused: He does play soccer, not professionally but he does. He breeds soccer!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Alright. Oh yeah, we are almost done with the movie. We started over from the beginning but we kept the outtakes from them. Since we had a brand new cast and crew, things seem to be comming along pretty well. ^__^.

Me and my friends always wanted to make videos, then I stopped being friends with all but one of those guys.

But, after I watched Evil Dead 1 & 2 I realized how easy it is to make a low budget movie, & so I decided that one day I would buy a new harddrive & a digital camera, but I'm not even sure where to start, plus, it'd likely suck seeing as how everything we want to do is horror, & the only FX I know with horror stuff is that the BEST fake blood is Red Food Coloring, Vasolen, & Syrup. I don't think I spelled half of those right, but, who cares...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Low budgets are so fun. Especially when you could do anythingyou want. We did this non-scripted XD. It is great though.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Why do you want to know what he looks like? And why do you need his help? He does play soccer, not professionally but he does. He breeds soccer!

If another woman was to ask this question would she have recivied a question in return, I wonder. But because I am repectful here is your answer. Since a lot of the conversation in the thread has been about Akane and Myself. I wanted to ask about your BF. The easiest way to get someone to talk about there other person is to ask something superfical. And nothing is more superfical than looks...

Question 2: I have been asked to be the coach of a Soccer team here in Iraq. I am looking for someone I can ask for advise and tips from.

Batz - Let your creative jucies go. Somethimes just having the camera read when your friend thinks he is a monkey and can climb that tree. Turns into some of the best film footage ever.

Batik - What is the plot or over all theme of the story.

And I'm spent...
Yes she would because I'd still wouldn't understand how my boyfriend's looks were related to the fact that he plays soccer. Because that's how I understood your question Morg. :p
He's 6' tall, has dark brown hair and green eyes, fair skin... what else can I say... maybe I should just post a picture...

Exactly what is it you need? Tactical tips?
Some Easy Drills that i could use to get things going untill I get a hand on how thinsg are going to run.

Question for the entire board- What is the most romantic love song...?
"I'll be" by Edwin McCain *turns to mush*
Oh and I gotta say Morgorath, you are doing a great job keeping this thread towards the "My girlfriend" idea (how we met stories, and now romantic songs)
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Some Easy Drills that i could use to get things going untill I get a hand on how thinsg are going to run.

Question for the entire board- What is the most romantic love song...?

You know, there are lots of drills. The following websites are very helpful:

This one's a very detailed workout schedule:
http://www.iupui.edu/~athlete/summerwork...soccer.htm

http://www.decatursports.com/soccerdrills.htm
http://www.soccerhelp.com

As you can see there's just so much information that it's probably better if you browse through these websites and choose what suits you better. In any case, if you need help just ask.

Is this Love - White Snake
Morgorath- The overal plot of the story was really weird. A bunch of unsuspecting students decide to mess around with stuff that they don't understand and get caught up in some unliftable curse. The main question was: will they work out a way to cope with the curse, or will they turn against one another? We decided to add in a random killer though, so that we have an excuse to do some kung-fu demonstrations lol. Rolleyes . I guess thetheme could be trust no one including yourself and don't be a dumbass when it comes to spiritual stuff.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx