My Girlfriend
LMAO That is awesome XD.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

i bet you soon when there will be a criminal caught for something he will "sue" CSI for not showing him how to get around it Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
just like those asshole thiefs that sue the owner of the house for leaving a knife out
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:just like those asshole thiefs that sue the owner of the house for leaving a knife out

One of many dumb cases....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
there are so many stuipd cases out there. What ones have you heard of...
if I remember right it was something like this....

Some guy and his wife left old bottles in a little place they owned and due to security problems they set up a shotgun to protect old bottles that sets off on thiefs forgot how but. What I read happened[don't know the truth to it] is the crook tried stealing got shot and sued them and IDK how its possible but he won the case....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
lol ur gf keeps messaging me to watch her play hide the ping pong on her cam
jugdish Wrote:lol ur gf keeps messaging me to watch her play hide the ping pong on her cam
Just who is that directed too... I bet any girl who could do that would get 1000's of hits a day

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,404 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx