Anime Expo
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Vicious my anti-hero... hey do you watch wrestling...?

I used to. I think my favorite wrestler would be HHH. He just puts so much anger and passion behind his words. He also does a pretty good job when he's trying to be funny. I also like the fact that he is so arrogant and backs it up most of the time (we'll conveniently forget the fact that it is scripted). "I am the game, because I am THAT damn good." What a pimp!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
So say goodnight to the bad guy

So you used to huh... do you remeber a charcter called Razor Ramon AKA Scott Hall. He used to say "Say hello to the bad guy" that is why I asked. My fav wrestler is Y2J aka Chris Jerico. He is great as a bad guy, but even better when the let him bring down people whose heads get to big... like Trish Staris...

Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Isn't that what hostesses clubs in Japan are (supposedly) all about?

Yes that is what they are now but back in the day they were high class prositue houses. It is hard for japanese to let go of some history.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I remember Razor Ramon and his cheesy toothpick. He was hilarious. Y2J was cool for awhile, but then some of his speeches got too longwinded. The person with the funniest one liners and speeches and everything has to be The Rock. that guy comes up wiht some stuff that I would never even think of. And Trish Stratus is hot!!!! Her head can be as big as she wants it.
Big Grin . Lol. I agree with you about The Rock. I am not that much of a wrestling fan anymore because they turned it into a soap opera at one point, but I watched it to see him.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

It has always been a Soap Opera for men. All the backstabbing, two timing, people buried alive stuff you see on any daytime soap.

And Razor Ramon is the man. Y2J is the mouth now that the Rock has moved on to movies.
True, True. Oh by the way, what was the last movie that the Rock did? I can't seem to remember the name.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

His latest movie is called 'Walking Tall'. He also did another movie, called 'Be Cool', which is already in post-production and should premiere this year.
Walking Tall a great movie for the Rock. It is a remake of an already hit movie. I liked him in The Rundown. Him and Vin Diseal (looking at akane and every other girl drool) are leading the way with action movies.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Him and Vin Diseal (looking at akane and every other girl drool) are leading the way with action movies.

I'm not really into that kind of man but Vin Diesel does make me drool. Such animal charm! Wink
Heh. I have lots of movie watching to do I guess. It has been a while since I have watched anything other than anime. The last movie I watched other than anime was The Return of the Pink Panther and that was at least a month ago. Rolleyes .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Are you serious Return of the Pink Panther. I haven't seen that in years.
There are ton's of movies here to watch so i have had a good share of them, but still many to see maybe I'll watch Highlander.
The only movies I like Vin Diseal in is Chronicles of Riddick and Pitch Black. All the other stuff - like his car movies - I hated. I like seeing him in hero roles Smile He looks too huge and buff for me to want to drool over though - I don't go for the way too muscular type. I like actors more with a pretty face- like Orland Bloom and Heath Ledger. Wow, Highlander.. I used to watch the series, and the cartoon version too. I think the last thing I saw was a part two of the movie sometime in the '90s. I love that stuff!
I don't go for the way too muscular type either but Vin Diesel is an exception. But I don't like Orlando Bloom's or Heath Ledger's type either. I like men handsome but with a more masculin look like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt or Tom Welling. Oh, and although I'm not into older (really older) men I melt whenever I see Sean Connery. What a man!
The first Vin Diesel movie I ever watched was Pitch Black and it's a movie I really like. I can hardly wait for Chronicles of Riddick to premiere here!
All the men you women find sexy or hot or what ever. I am working out here in the desert and I hope to be a little more buff by the end of my time here.
This is really ironic. You men want to have big muscles and we women prefer it when your muscles aren't so big! Okay, there is a fair share of women that like men that look like Arnold Schwarzenegger when he was in his prime but all the women I know have a different opinion. Anyway, judging from your pictures you're not too big so I think you'll still look good even if you grow a little more muscle.