Anime Expo
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
I'm a Vicious-Fan.. I wanna see this link. Although my fan status has nothing to do with looks, I am completely amused by all of Vicious' comments. I wish I knew more about world news, countries, and anime.

So, just so I have this straight, you are amused by Vicious because he knows stuff about world news, countries, and anime? How does one become a Vicious fan, exactly? This seems to be a disturbing trend.
As for strippers, I wouldn't be able to tell if I saw one in broad daylight. I've never met or seen one before but it would be nice to talk and hear about her thoughts on being a stripper.

WTF are you trying to say again?
If you wanna talk to a stripper, why don't you go to the strip joint and pay for her/him to talk to you?
Quote:Originally posted by lucien
So, just so I have this straight, you are amused by Vicious because he knows stuff about world news, countries, and anime? How does one become a Vicious fan, exactly? This seems to be a disturbing trend.

I have no fans. Stop trying to start stuff in here. :o
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
If you wanna talk to a stripper, why don't you go to the strip joint and pay for her/him to talk to you?

I don't think a strip joint would be an appropriate place to talk to anybody :p Maybe some strippers are really happy about doing it and maybe others hate it. I just think it'd be interesting to hear about their perspective and know more about someone who's taken a tough job. For some people, maybe they think it's not a tough thing to do at all, but it sounds scarey to me.

And I didn't mean to cause a scene about Vicious. Since he posts so much on this board, can't help but read up on his comments. He sticks out from the rest because he says point blank what he means, defends it, and admit if he's wrong. I think he's pretty funny sometimes and if he's rude, he's either teasing or has a reason behind it.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

Let's see about this.

Quote:Originally posted
i enjoy vicious' comments, they humor me.

I'm a Vicious-Fan.

YAY! Vicious talked to me!

And so on. And so forth. Above comments are only small samples. There are a lot more.
The conclusion: I beg to differ Big Grin

I wanna see this link.

Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
I want to see a picture of Vicious too.

I am not sure if Vicious would like having the link posted here. If you guys like to see it, why don't you ask Vicious himself? All I will say is that it is posted on arcticnightfall.com in one of the older threads.

As for "my eyes, my eyes" reaction, it's totally 100% joke Wink He's not unpleasant to look at. I'd say he is rather hansome in his own way, sorta like some tough football player (definitely not a bank teller).
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
I'd say he is rather hansome in his own way, sorta like some tough football player (definitely not a bank teller).
LOL. I'd agree he doesn't look like much of a teller, but he isn't one anymore anyway. He's not quite meaty enough to be a football player, if we're thinking of the same picture. It's up in a couple of forums, you lazy kids. I got hold of a newer one recently, though, where he definitely looks on the vicious side of things. Holy crap do I ever want to avoid having that look directed towards me. Only true Vicious Fan Club (VFC) members, need apply to see it though. lalalalalala Yuki!

Nina182B, if you've ever gotten Vicious to admit he's wrong, you owe yourself a celebratory sundae, pronto. I also suspect that, although he likes to believe that he always has a reason behind his rudeness, he can generate a rational for being a jerk to anyone anytime.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

Nobody's trying to start stuff in here but the fact is you do have fans! We're not associated or anything, it's just individual liking. And what I don't get is your shyness all of a sudden when we like you because of your intelligence not your looks (I at least have no idea what you look like). Aren't you supposed to "have an ego when it comes to anything intellectual"? Where's that ego now that people are liking you because you're intelligent?

Quote:Originally posted by lucien
How does one become a Vicious fan, exactly? This seems to be a disturbing trend.

Well, I personally like him because he puts up a fight! He's intelligent, witty, speaks his mind, has a weird but really amusing sense of humour and does admit when he isn't right (he does it in a very subtle way though). The only thing I don't like about him is his lack of modesty but that adds to the flavour.
he's not shy, he's trying to bait u. Big Grin :p HUH? VICKY? ahahhahaha
Careful, now. Those who seem most cocky are in truth the most fragile. Our Vicious is merely a snowflake posing as a devil.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
And what I don't get is your shyness all of a sudden

What you guys don't understand is that I like being the bad guy. I don't mind it at all. In fact I welcome it. That's why I don't try to be nice to noobs or those who say something stupid. I guess my mentality can best be summed up by my boy Tony Montana when he says:

"You all are a bunch of F'n a-holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say 'that's the bad guy.' So . . . what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide . . . how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy!"
Everyone likes the bad guys anyhow. They always know what to say Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Everyone likes the bad guys anyhow. They always know what to say Wink.

I second that! Besides, Vicious is not a bad guy, he tries but he's far from it!
I think so as well.......Wink
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
Quote:So . . . what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide . . . how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy!"

Vicious my anti-hero... hey do you watch wrestling...? For me I don't see you as the "bad guy" more like the blind fury of truth, tell how it is or how you think it is and no one can find fault in you for that.

Oh and on the subject of strippers... I have spent my time with many of them. Let me clue you in. The majority of them love the attention they get. If it comes from good looking guys all the better. But like any job they go thru spells of I hate being a piece of meat. Most of them say the dancing part is not were the money is. It come from keeping the guy happy, meeting his needs, careing for him, listing to his bad jokes, and most of all making him feel wanted. If I could open a bar that offered all this with out being a stripp club I'd be rich...but that is the point coming to a place full of women who are the to be with you or as Kid Rock says...

"You don't want to fuck me, you want to fuck some dead presidents"
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
It come from keeping the guy happy, meeting his needs, careing for him, listing to his bad jokes, and most of all making him feel wanted. If I could open a bar that offered all this with out being a stripp club I'd be rich...

Isn't that what hostesses clubs in Japan are (supposedly) all about?