Anime Expo
:eek: Ouch...
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin

As for attractiveness, I have enough men oggling at me, more than you'll ever have women oggling at you, Vic. :p

I already said that I don't have women stuffing $1 bills into my boxers. But if any guy does, he's got my respect. Usually it's women taking money from us. But if a guy's taking money from them, he's a pimp in my book. Cool
Vicious you can get $1 bills to keep your boxers on.:p (sorry! hehehe)
That's fine. Everyone get your Vicious jokes in while you can.

I'm just average looking IMO. Nothing special and nothing grotesque. So, it never bothers me if people want to make fun of my looks. The only way to really piss me off is insult my intelligence. It's weird. I have an ego when it comes to anything intellectual, but could care less what anyone thinks of my looks. So make all the jokes you want. Doesn't bother me.
Nah, Vicious isn't ugly, although you'd still have to be more ripped to get sad sex-starved ladies to offload their bills on you. And lose your rough east-coast tongue. Really, I just have trouble imagining him giving us enough of a show to deserve them.

Still haven't seen rock-hard proof of that intelligence, though, sonny. I say, if you have to rely on an IQ test to prove that you're intelligent, you're going to be disappointed by the results.
Quote:Originally posted by lucien

Still haven't seen rock-hard proof of that intelligence, though, sonny. I say, if you have to rely on an IQ test to prove that you're intelligent, you're going to be disappointed by the results.

Unfortunately, your location gives away who you are.

I know what you're doing. This is one of those psychology things you're learning isn't it? Well, you're gonna have to find a new guinea pig, because I'm too smart for it to work on me.

Also, I'll forgive you if you put in a good word with your sister. Wink

EDIT: East coast tongue?? Don't know what you're talking about. :confused:
YAY! Vicious talked to me!

What the' are you talking about? I wasn't hiding my identity. And why won't you play with me?
Well Vicious... I am in the same boat as you just your everyday run of the mill guy. Nothing to great and nothing to be ashamed of either. Jack of all trades Master of none. And to be honest I think you mispoke. It's not so much of that stripper hot deal it's jusat strippers have a certain air about them. I can spot a stripper from accross a grocery store. And I can also tell when the have hung up there thong and 9 inch heels too.

And don't forget there are some ugly strippers too. Now which Expo did you go to Japschin. Because I know that the one that happens in New York durring Labor Day weekend is pretty packed and is compared to E3 in lot's of ways.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Now which Expo did you go to Japschin. Because I know that the one that happens in New York durring Labor Day weekend is pretty packed and is compared to E3 in lot's of ways.

I went to the Anaheim Anime Expo. I know a lot of ppl went and totally enjoyed it. I think it's just me, I had too high of an expectation when I hear conventions. :p Big Grin I had been to a lot of exhibitions and conventions before. The most casual ones I'd been to are car exhibitions. The rest of the conventions I went to, the most relaxed dress code to be in is smart casual, meaning no jeans, no tshirts, no track shoes.
If without the professional designs of the major studios, I would say that AX looked more like a night market to me. :p

YAY! Vicious talked to me!

What the' are you talking about? I wasn't hiding my identity. And why won't you play with me?

Eh...didn't i see this "YAY! Vicious talked to me!" post somewhere in another thread too? Your friends Vic?
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin

Eh...didn't i see this "YAY! Vicious talked to me!" post somewhere in another thread too? Your friends Vic?

I don't like to use the term 'friends' for someone I never met in person. I prefer 'acquaintances'.

But yes, this one is an acquaintance. I think they're trying to be funny and mock the other one that you saw in the other thread.
Nonsense, I live for the times you turn your attention my way. Acquaintance, though? I prefer to think of you as a distinctive associate.
Nah, Vicious isn't ugly, although you'd still have to be more ripped to get sad sex-starved ladies to offload their bills on you.

I saw Vicious' picture posted on AN general discussion board sometime ago. If anyone is interested, it should be still there.

*here's my reaction after seeing Vic's picture*

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRK..... MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Big Grin just kidding. Actually not "vicious" looking. " Tough" might be a better description.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101

*here's my reaction after seeing Vic's picture*

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRK..... MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Good. You're a guy. I hope you wouldn't have some other type of reaction. :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
I saw Vicious' picture posted on AN general discussion board sometime ago. If anyone is interested, it should be still there.

I'm a Vicious-Fan.. I wanna see this link. Although my fan status has nothing to do with looks, I am completely amused by all of Vicious' comments. I wish I knew more about world news, countries, and anime.

Japschin- The only anime convention I went to was Indiana's 2003 - I think that was the year. They only had about 300-400 people. I spent about 2 days watching anime straight until they had to close the building. I could still see spots 3 days after it was all over. They didn't really have any good deals there since practically all the sellers were selling at retail prices and the HK's I saw were so overpriced. The best thing I got to try at the convention was Meiji Choco Gummy (OMG they're so good) As for the things I watched - here's what I can remember from the showings: Arc the Lad, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Rizelmine, that British Royality anime, and a few others I can't even remember the title.

As for strippers, I wouldn't be able to tell if I saw one in broad daylight. I've never met or seen one before but it would be nice to talk and hear about her thoughts on being a stripper.
I want to see a picture of Vicious too.Can you post a link or something.Smile
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.