Pictures of your anime collection
I wish I had started watching anime earlier in my life so that I had somewhat of a collection. But sadly I dont, all I have are like 7 or 8 series that I bought off of this site and some movies. I wish I wasnt so poor so that I could buy R1's like alot of you guys.
I'd post a pic of mine but it's not enough to show and it's so disorganized right now since I just moved back from school that there's no way to get a good shot of it all or even to find it all. Most of my stuff is loaned out as well. I have enough Gundam Wing models to fill a bookshelf by themselves but I keep them all in boxes in my closet cause I have no room for them.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
I wish I had started watching anime earlier in my life so that I had somewhat of a collection. But sadly I dont, all I have are like 7 or 8 series that I bought off of this site and some movies. I wish I wasnt so poor so that I could buy R1's like alot of you guys.

Earlier in your life? As in when you were a kid? :p I only started collecting in January 2004. Before that, I only had Vampire Princess Miyu Ultimate Collection and the OVAs and a few standalones, eg. Akira, OMG :p , Ayane's High Kick, Cyber City, Vampire Hunter + D etc. Maybe abt 10-15 R1s then.
Wow, judging from your collection you must've spent a lot of money in the past 6 months. Like over $1000?
Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji
Wow, judging from your collection you must've spent [b]a lot of money in the past 6 months. Like over $1000? [/B]

much much more since most of japschin's dvds are R1s. I've spent a lot more than that and most of my dvds are HK
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
I still say alot of it is new..and thanks for just abonding me on aim >> ash!

#$%^#$&%# AIM ***** And you lie! Oh yes you do.
Guess I might as well post mine on here too... This first cabinet with the glass front has Disney movies on the top shelf, with reg. DVD's on the 2nd and 3rd shelves, then anime that has been watched on the bottom, all shelves will hold double rows of anime... this also has a side cabinet that has my hentai, one shelf is watched the other is unwatched...

[Image: pic1.jpg]

This 2nd cabinet has two side doors, and this is our watched cabinet...

[Image: pic2.jpg]

This book shelf is our unwatched cabinet and is double rows... and as you can see by the insert, is pretty much full...

[Image: pic3.jpg]

This is also an unwatched book shelf, it holds OVA's, and single disks, plus our Game Cube games... bottom left shelf has a series of books in it... it sits between the unwatched book case and the one in the corner.

[Image: pic4.jpg]

Well there you have it... it changes frequently... laugh..
Wow thats crazy Amethyst you have alot of movies...Wish I had a few more..Heheh Big Grin Wink
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Wow thats crazy Amethyst you have alot of movies...Wish I had a few more..Heheh Big Grin Wink

Nahhh not really, my daughter who has a full time job owns a good part of that, and my son has quite a few sets that were bought for him... and then the hubby likes downloading... a lot... *laugh* It will take us years... to catch up on the unwatched stuff!! And that's only if we don't keep adding to it!! *laugh* Course if we ever do... I'll have to switch all the cabinets around again... Rolleyes
I know what you mean. I'm constantly downloading fan subs too. I don't think I'll ever catch up.
this is my anime collection. This is actually and old picture.. I have moved the figures in the top right to where the can are.. and used all those places for Discs.. and basically ran out of room. But i had to take it all down when we moved.. Should of gotten a picture of my "Wall of anime" as my wife called it..
http://gallery.theschultzs.org/anime
That Spirited Away figure is awesome.
Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji
That Spirited Away figure is awesome.

Yea a friend picked that up for me in Okinawa for my birthday.. It is actually very very detailed.. Also when ever we get our new house setup here in LA i will have to take new pictures of all the anime we have..
hey do you have a picture of the Vampire Hunter D on horse... I didn't see that in any of the pictures. Also man looking at those brings back memories i remeber when your collection fit underneth your TV. I will post mine when i get back it has grow some since I left Japan.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Oh! I have been getting my guy friends to download anime for me..And I have like a couple hundred fansubs on cds..But even if they are not all completely yours.You still get to watch them all right..Hehe giggles*
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.