Pictures of your anime collection
Gomen, I didn't want Pen harassing me whilst I did the piccies >< Now get a camera too and show everyone the glory of your Sailor Moon
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
Gomen, I didn't want Pen harassing me whilst I did the piccies >< Now get a camera too and show everyone the glory of your Sailor Moon

I know, I will master!
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Wow, Vicious and Pristine nice collectios and they are all so nice and orderly impressive and I like all the plushies and figures....
Smile
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
i am so jealous of all of you people. Your collections are so BIG! my is so small. -_- wish i had a JOB!:mad:
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Wow, Vicious and Pristine nice collectios and they are all so nice and orderly impressive and I like all the plushies and figures....
Smile

Thanks! I still want more and I'm getting Boogiepop in the mail along with some more manga. My thing to get now is Slayers and Please Teacher XP

I have two jobs and they're not nearly enough to keep up with buying anime. I can't wait till I'm done with college ^-^

But my collection kind of sucks since I've been collecting stuff since like 2001 @_@; I bought Gundam Wing first too. And my Trigun kitty and Ed were from Muraki as a pressie for my B-Day.
Kewl, Boogiepop Phantom is weird but I like it. though I have only seen 1 vol. and manga I have become a manga aholic..Though right now my collection is serverly lacking because I have sold and traded away almost all my dvds..So now I am replaceing them with manga..Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine

I have two jobs and they're not nearly enough to keep up with buying anime.

Really? I usually try not to spend more than $100-$150 a month on anime, unless there is a special or sale going on. Although at this point, there are only a few older series that I need/want to get. Most of my money just goes to preorders.
Well Pristine's collection has only really grown as of recent. She started buying like a mad man 2-3 months ago, from our trust ebay peeps ^^. I'd say a good 60% of her collection was just bought recently. Where as I am broke, and must for go anime buying for now. I swear, it's always one of us that's broke and can't buy anime. It's rather pitiful. ;_;
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Well I got two jobs, and I am going to College too, mine may not be as big. However I just buy the FX's so I can have all my favorit series, I will upload a pic of my collection in a bit. I strayed from eBay some time ago when I got to a site selling FX, MAc etc much like this one. However the price was a little higher, buying here, allows me to gte that extra series or two with my order. I usually order 70-80 USD worth of Anime a month.

I'll post pics in a bit.
[Image: crimnew3.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
Well Pristine's collection has only really grown as of recent. She started buying like a mad man 2-3 months ago, from our trust ebay peeps ^^. I'd say a good 60% of her collection was just bought recently. Where as I am broke, and must for go anime buying for now. I swear, it's always one of us that's broke and can't buy anime. It's rather pitiful. ;_;

Not really, only some of the ADV titles so only 30% if that. Considering SM is most of my collection and the longer series I bought a while ago like Utena and Escaflowne.

Well maybe 40% cuz I whored my money out to DDD during their sale. -huggles Gokudo and Weib Kreuz-
I still say alot of it is new..and thanks for just abonding me on aim >> ash!
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Okies, I got another digital camera..so here's my anime collection. the camera took crappy pictures, so I'll prob re-take them tommorow. ^^
But you kinda get a little look at my collection, even if it is crappy.

my dvds

my dvds part 2

repo cel

repo cel 2

repo cell 3

SM plushies

figures

figures 2
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Nice collection and cute little figures oh! and cant forget the plushies..
Yes, very nice.
Thanks ^^! But sadly, I don't have enough dvd's. I invested all my money into figures, though as you see. All 4 walls of my room are covered in anime. I have actually run out of room for figures and stuff:o . It scares Pristine sometimes >). To bad the pics sux! They don't do my collection justice! ;_;
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish