Have you EVER?
please no more! you guys are indeed Awesome but foolish to think that of the likes of me! im just Emo

i crySad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Come on, you are our Emo Wink. If we think you are awesome then you are to us. We are a team and put together we are more awesome than ever before . I just wish that Miso were here to join our team. I have to e-mail her again.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Miso is AWESOME she drew me such a cool pic and scanned it in for me
Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Which one was it? I remember her sending me one with a big person and then one with lots of faces on the side. Lol. I loved that one. I want to draw people pictures but I don't have a scanner and my bro won't let me use his. I have to manage with my drawings on the computer which aren't that great anyway.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

it was a Naruto Fan character she drew esp for me Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Awesome! Naruto is so cool! I can't wait till it comes out in English that way I could have both versions. *dances around* Kakashi and that white haired dude from the 30 somethin' episode awesome!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Like i was saying to Miso im in catch up mode, only seen up to 60ish

but got all 90 odd just gotta watch em

like most things im afraid i end up going into Collectors Syndrome! Need more time in the day!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
My bro is managing my money for me so that I don't go overboard and buy stuff all in Japanese. He tole me to wait for the English version with Japanese too. I was bad and started collectign Eva Platinum version. I am getting out of controll.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Ahhhhhh

the world Beware Run people Run!!!

Batik is AWOL!:p Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
*foams at the mouth and runs around with a fat-ass wallet* BWAHAHH! I am shopping and nothing will stop me! *runs off in a shopping rage*
Hot Damn, that was cool!

*in Shoppers Bereserker rage... holds up Santa at Gunpoint*

To Fund Shopping addictionWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
*continues to run around* HEHEHEH *spots a candy store and runs in with a suncoast bag and then proceeds to fill the whole thing* Nothign more fun and svary than me hyped up on sugar in a mall. Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

*eats too much sugar and a tooth falls out then puts tooth under pillow only to rob the Tooth fairy at Gunpoint*

is there no one who can escape!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
*starts to feel sleepy* Cool *hides and then scares the shit out of the sandman* Heh heh heh. No more of the sandman unless you mean Metallica! *proceeds to beating the sandman with a baseball bat*
Hot Damn, that was cool!

*hears creeking sound from Cupboard*, its the illustrious Cupboard monster who terrorises all Cupboards
*Grabs the Sandmans Sack and starts to whack the monster to death in Lack of Sugar and Sleep Rage*
*SMACK BANG WALLOP*

Then looks under the Bed to see the Boogey Man, trying to hide in terror for he know hes next...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  have you ever not got an order? zoso846 8 6,306 06-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Last Post: r00ster
  Dont Ever buy from nextdayanime.com Jaded God 14 7,429 06-04-2004, 06:04 PM