Have you EVER?
SNOOGINS!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Lol. Now, those are the fun kinds of posts that we need in this thread Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
It is a good thing too. Nice to see you still are alive ^___^. I want a seeing eye midget. Big Grin .

Why the hell do you want a midget that looks at eyes?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
I want a seeing eye squirrel!!!!

Yes, I'm bored people, so I'm breathing life into old threads.

On second thought why the hell do I want a blind squirrel that's likely going to bite the wrong kind of nuts.

Yeah, that reminds me of a song my old friend once sung, it goes a little like this:
Can I come in your hole & bust a nut....
Ha! You think nasty I'm a squirrel.
Yeah I chew on nuts all day long.
I'm a squirrel.
I'm a squirrel.
I'm a squirrel.

To bad he moved, he's also the "Punk" whose words are quoted in my sig.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

whos the wall of her

is it you Girlfriend?

plus this thread is hillarious!

"THESE NUTS!" qouted from my friend who once drunkenly tried to hit on a girl by doing a MJ and grabin his crotch shouting it!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Funny ass song XD.

OMG! rav96 is alive! Hi ^_____^. Lol.

Maybe I want a seeing eye pig! If I don't like him after a month or so...I can eat him!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

nice to know someone wondered - hehehe
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Man, how was your trip? We missed you around the forums Wink. Or at least I did. Lol. Well anyway, spill dude!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

just read the general babble for some spillage

But yeah it was AWESOME! also met the best person in the world (go jessie) damn i miss her soooooo much! im so lame Sad

Why dont life ever deal me out a nice deck, ah well!

Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
that sucks. Well anyway, good to have you back ^_____^. I wonder if anyone else will notice. Watch any new anime?
Hot Damn, that was cool!

watched loads of anime in Japan when ever i happened to be in, didnt understand most of them but hey how many peops can say theyve seen Japanese anime sratight frm TV?

actually you can see screenshots from the TV ive taken on the pics in the IM BACK FROM JAPAN thread in the General babble! so check them out

(youll have to join ofoto only takes two secs and then you canb use them aswell, let you upoald unlimited, but only get resized previews but hey its unlimited!)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Cool. I will check it out Wink. Hm. What else could we talk about? Well anyway, glad to have you back.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Cool. IWhat else could we talk about?

we can talk about how cute Batz Looks in his pic! i just wanna take him home and say "mommy can i keep him?"! awwww love his skool kid expression

AWWWW!!!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
we can talk about how cute Batz Looks in his pic! i just wanna take him home and say "mommy can i keep him?"! awwww love his skool kid expression

AWWWW!!!!!

WTF?
MOMMY! There's some strange guy on the internet trying to tempt me with candy. He says he can be my santa...

Anyways, The wall of her is Jessi, or better know as Lonely_Mnokey who stopped coming around this place not to long ago. She's not my g/f or atleast not at the moment. I've told her we're getting married & although I'm not joking I'm not sure weather she is or not when she says it's fine by her.

Anyways, WTF? That quote is just still there in my head Sad *runs away & cries like a little emo boi*Sad

Lol. I will just sit back and watch Batz Kage get harassed. It seems like it would be fun to watch Wink. Good luck Batz Kage but if you need backup just let me know. *pulls up a chair and gets out some popcorn* :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  have you ever not got an order? zoso846 8 5,715 06-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Last Post: r00ster
  Dont Ever buy from nextdayanime.com Jaded God 14 6,536 06-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Last Post: wayuko