Sony Nintendo Sega Microsoft WAR!!!!
An odd comment to make considering that the GTA is generally associated with the Playstation brand and that is where their largest userbase is and where every game in the series has been released to critical acclaim of the Playstation owning public, and the fact the the X-box only has one game in the series somehow makes it now associated withX-box? Its a port of a PS2 game.

Oh and the cube has some good sport titles as does the PS2 but the system with the largest amount of sports titles and war games is the X-box, not that I like those genres, I'm just stating a fact.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Well all the systems have their plus and minus to each one, but when it comes down to it I still love to dust off my old Atari 2600, 3DO and Sega Genesis from time to time
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
i say GTA on Xbox is better cause of graphics and custom soundtracks. so im going to probaly wait to get GTA : SA till it gets released on Xbox. or if they tweak the specs on the new Small Ps2 to make the games better or load faster ill get it. i have a ps2 already hell i have them all and i think ill get the new version cause my ps2 is old it is a launch system has some problems too. waste of 300$ for not being able to play half of the ps2 games out there.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Ive been trying to build up my console collection, i dont have many but, so far i have, xbox, ps2, ps1 and NES, plus a GB and GBP