Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sony Nintendo Sega Microsoft WAR!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
all out war yall !
this is a joke to see if Schultz will see it !
in my opinion each system is like a diffrent unit , they all have there good and bad traits ! but ive got alot of love and i have all the systems so i love them all !

anyone elses have all the systems ! and love them all ?

no system vs. system in this topic though to keep Schultz vision and rule alive !

thanks!

-LE
I will say that I love video games. I dont care what system its on as long as its a good game.

PS - I just bought Xenogears today for $17 at gamestop!!!! It sells around $60 on ebay.
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
all out war yall !
this is a joke to see if Schultz will see it !
It had better be a joke considering right above is Schultz's new rule sticky Big Grin!

Anyway, it really depends on the games. Meaning first party and exclusive third-party.
Quote:if you wish to look at games then probably the Dreamcast would of [have?] won..

Schultz is very right.

Of the current generation, I would say that the Gamecube is the only system approaching the Dreamcasts ratio of awesome games to crappy games.
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
Of the current generation, I would say that the Gamecube is the only system approaching the Dreamcasts ratio of awesome games to crappy games.
I agree. (Let's just say) you were to pick 5 exclusive games (without any repeating as in sequels, same series, etc.) for each system. Those games being games you play or want to play (being good games)... I could think of Gamecube's list pretty quickly. X-Box, I probably couldn't.

(I am sorry for breaking the rule, but it is an interesting concept... think of five games for each)
Well I will say this do not be suprised if the title of your little thread get's... well how shall I say this... edited
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
Schultz is very right.

I wish more consumers used logic like yours. Most are told that PS2 has the largest game library, so they assume it HAS to be better. I really hate these kind of sheep, as they don't even have the intelligence to look into the quality of games available. I guess that's why companies like Nintendo can never be on top if they focus on making superior games.
This console rules, and all others suck!
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
PS - I just bought Xenogears today for $17 at gamestop!!!! It sells around $60 on ebay.

YAY! Now YOU too can be bored with endless amounts of poorly written and very tedious dialogue that can't be fast forwarded, blocky graphics that make the eyes sore and an experience that is far from as enjoyable as FF7...
Quote:Originally posted by BadAsh
This console rules, and all others suck!

Agreed.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
YAY! Now YOU too can be bored with endless amounts of poorly written and very tedious dialogue that can't be fast forwarded, blocky graphics that make the eyes sore and an experience that is far from as enjoyable as FF7...

I like the game so far, I also like the anime cutscenes. As for FF7, I still have not beaten it. I plan on beating all of my FF games during college becuase I wont be able to buy any new ones, so Ill just beat what I have.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
I like the game so far, I also like the anime cutscenes. As for FF7, I still have not beaten it. I plan on beating all of my FF games during college becuase I wont be able to buy any new ones, so Ill just beat what I have.

I've played basicly every FF game not on the GameCube, or PS2 (well, I've played ten, but not that much), & I've only beaten 9. Not because they're to hard, but because I'm lazy, & to tell the truth 9 is about the only game I've ever beat at all; I guess I just don't like finishing things. But, anyways, I was going to try & beat all my games this summer, but now I have plans, which I'll make a thread about later in the General Babble section.
I stopped playing RPGs after Final Fantasy 7, not only because it was a horrible game, but I think I just grew out of the genre. So I can't comment on how Xenogears is, but my girlfriend loved it, its her favorite RPG so thats all I have to say about that. Oh yeah DC by far followed by GC.
the difficulty with ff7 isn't beating it but beating the damn weapons that were put in the american version of the game. breeding and racing chocobo's burned me out, but the knight's of the round was worth getting.
Nintendo is very much like dreamcast or vice versa, since nintendo has existed for a longer time(about 100 and some years longer making card games and such), in that they are very selective about which games appear on thier console. the side affect though is a lack of a large 3rd party support but an extremely strong first party. Sony is just a video game slut. with all the games they have thier strategy comes out on top.
i feel that dreamcast fanboys are worse than nintendo fanboys. just an observation
I wanna see the CEO of Sega, Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony

go at full out war, using nothing other than their consoles joypads prepared a makeshift nunchaka!

Now thats an all out console war!
Pages: 1 2 3