Sony Nintendo Sega Microsoft WAR!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
I wanna see the CEO of Sega, Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony

go at full out war, using nothing other than their consoles joypads prepared a makeshift nunchaka!

Now thats an all out console war!
I'd pay to see this Big Grin.
me too !
lol !
yay i turn 300 !

--LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
AT the next K-1 or UFC the heads of Nintendo, Sony, & Sega go head to head in a handicap match against the giant that is M$... who will win buy now on PPV...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Dude Tis all about the Joypad fashioned Nunchuka!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

And they have ninjastars that look like memory cards.

They probably wouldn't be able to lift two XBox controllers (original) tied together Big Grin.

Go! Satoru Iwata!
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
ninjastars

Shurikens Rule!

remeber only$1.99Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Yea but let's not hit butters in the eye this time....

I wonder what Sega's future holds did they have anything at the E3 show...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Dude do not underestimate Dr Chaos!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
just playing my dreamcast and for got about this topic i started to see if some one would notice it and i guess he was out of the picture for awhile when i did it so now hes back lets see if he does anything which i bet he will cause he changed one that had psp vs DS

lol

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
i've always been a big fan of nintendo, considering it was the NES was my first console when i was like 5 and i grew up playing mario bros and duck hunt all day, and i also like sega, sonic and vector man were my favorites when i was little. i thought dreamcast was an awesome system, the memory cards were great, i'd play them in class all the time and they had great games, just not a lot of support, most people just go and buy playstation, it's rather disgusting. i think dreamcast would have to be my favorite, followed by gamecube and ps2 and xbox
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Damn you Schultz !
you changed the name of the topic you said you wouldnt !

Ahhhhh revenge is sweet ill tell you that !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Well I don't really care too much what console a game is on, I just play the games regardless. I have all 3 consoles, I'd probably have to say that although I don't go in for the whole "console vs" thing, the DC was the console that I got the most enjoyment out of.

What generally tends to annoy me is that sometimes when I go to some foums (obviously not this one) there are usually a bunch of fanboys just going into other consoles threads to bash them, and so I usually end up going into some topics and posting about how they are wrong and that all the consoles are good etc... but they are such fanboys that they try and make me seem like a fanboy for whatever they hate just because I dissagree with them. I really can't stand that. Nobody should be loyal to consoles or games series, just enjoy the best of all games by buying every console. Even if it is just for for seemingly 1 or 2 games, once you actually get a console you'll find a few gems lying around and in future more games will usually come out.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
got ps2 and xbox currently but looking at cube.i agree its all about the games not the consoles they run on.
oh yeah and in that ceo battle a little back xbox would win.if it can stop a bullet a nunchuck dont have much chance.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Well lets see how I see it with the three systems, if you like mario type games and sports gets a Game Cube. If you like RPG's playstaion is tops and if you like Halo or Grand Theft auto get an x-Box
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga