needs some suggestions
i thought the first Zone of the Enders was good, but a little too short. i haven't played the second yet.
OK he isn't a vampire but he is definately undead, kind of like the crow. I know they made an anime based off the game but i havn't watched any of it yet.
ive only seen the first 8 eps of the anime and im lokking forward to getting it on DVD! episode 8 was brilliant

NB the 1st ep was a bit lame, sop dont judge it on that alone
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I picked up Devil May Cry, which doesn't seem to be impressing me, but then again, I've only played for about 10-20 minutes, plus I was bias against it to begin with.

Today I also picked up Dynasty Warriors 4, which is currently stealing my time. I'm not even sure how to play, I just follow the map & kill everything in site Big Grin which is how I think it's supposed to be played Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Dude the first DMC was and is awesom-0 but its an old game now

DW4 is so addictive normally repetitve stuff gets boring but that doesnt
and i pretty much do what you do

"Gotta Kill em all"
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Today I also picked up Dynasty Warriors 4, which is currently stealing my time. I'm not even sure how to play, I just follow the map & kill everything in site Big Grin which is how I think it's supposed to be played Tongue

Are you playing with your friend? It's even funner with 2 players. Double Musou owns!
[Image: tt.jpg]
First of all. sadly enough, I can't play games with my friends seeing as the only guys I used to hang out with I'm no longer allowed to be around, & my sister can't play the game with me because my second controller broke & I've got to get a new one, so sometime either next week, or the week after I have to run out & buy a new controller & a second memory card.

Anyways, now on my list of games to get is, & I was wanting yall's opinions:
Dynasty Warriors 4: Xtreme Legends (is it really a must have?)

Samurai Warriors (anyone know about this one, I've read mixed reviews, & it seems like I wouldn't like this one.)

Onimusha Blade Warriors (seems nice, but I don't really have anyone to play multiplayer with; my sister is only good at button mashers, & my dad is just now starting to play more games than just Quake 1&2.)

Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (ok, I ended up liking the first one have I learned that I myself haven't the skill to just bust through the game without thinking out my next move, & in the end the hurmur of the first game got me.)

Legacy of Kain: Defiance & Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven I don't know "anything" about, but like what I've heard.

Also like many of you I'm awaiting the Cowboy Bebop game, whatever they come out with that's Berserk, & the third Devil May Cry.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html