Video Game Anime!
Anyone ever here of burning?? lol jeez. Anyways just to let you know I have the Serial Experiments Lain game and it really isn't all that great... Just to let you know.

It is worth a burn though... Anyone who wants to trade with me or find more info just pm me.
My all time favourite anime video game is Cliffhanger. I totally blame this game for my addiction to Lupin and Miyazaki. It wasn't till a few years after playing the game that I found out about Castle of Cagliostro and all the other Lupin stuff as well.

I also had a great side scrolling shooter based on Mazinger that I used to play on my Turbo Duo system. It was really well thought out for its use of weapons and having a gradually increasing difficulty in the game.

There was a game called Road Avenger on the Sega CD that I always wondered if it had entirely new animation created for the game or if it was edited from some TV show.

Does anyone know if Bomberman ever got it's own show? The Bomberman series still stands as my all time fave series of games on any system because of the whole party atmosphere you get with it.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Well I love and still to this day think it is the best anime to video game done to this day. Magic Knights Rayearth for the Sega Saturn. http://workingdesigns.com/ Click on our games then Sega and there it is.

Berserk: Sword of the Berserk for Dreamcast.. is really a great game. They are very true to the style and the series. I love how your sword bangs against the wall if you are in a closed in space. Unlike some newer games that use swords...

As for one that i would like to see... well I would like to see a Slayers game but there were a few made for the sega saturn. But I would like an upto date one in an RPG mode on the lines of say Lunar.

Oh and take a look at these screen shoots forCowboy Bebop
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Well I love and still to this day think it is the best anime to video game done to this day. Magic Knights Rayearth for the Sega Saturn.
[/URL]

That was the whole reason I bought a Sega Saturn in 1995 and the damn game was the last game domestically released for the Saturn in 1998. 3 years I had to wait for Working Designs to release that game, but it was worth it. Bomberman did have a short lived anime series twice I think. I think my favorite game was Ranma1/2 Super Hard Battle for the SNES, and Astro Boy for the Gameboy advance is not too shabby either.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
burning games is a double edged sword, it not only puts the console out of business, but hurts the video game developement teams. PRime example the DreamCast, an exelent system but pirated to death. heck dreamcast made it easy, you didn't even need a mod chip.
yeah tell me anout it but i dont think it was that alone that made th DC go Bust, but it was a few of many other factors!

anyway those damn things cut out all the movies and stuff which is crap! but i have to say i am a pirate!

Ooo er my scurvy ker!Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Yea but man I love the way anime games are coming have you seen Tales of for the Gamecube it looks great...
Tales of Symphonia ??? i assume

yeah looks like some good'ol RPG action
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
wow I forgot to type that I'm an idoit... thanks Rav96 and yea the game looks great I need an RPG where I am not using a deck of cards to kill things...
anyone played or owns the Evangelion Game on the N64

ive only got it through emulation and i was playing on it last night as i'd forgotten what it was like, not bad but a bit repetitive..

and whats these rumours of a new GITS game for PS2, i own the PS1 game and that was a good blaster and the cutscenes were excellent
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96

and whats these rumours of a new GITS game for PS2, i own the PS1 game and that was a good blaster and the cutscenes were excellent

They're not rumours - the game is based on SAC and has been out in Japan for quite a while. However, the US release is due soon.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/515/515946p1.html
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
wow i cant believe i missed that, considering i use IGN alot (D'oh)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
heres a better review i found for anyone that is interested

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game122503e.shtml
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
That looks and sounds great...
yeah even the 1st game on the pSX was pretty good in my opinion
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/