On the MOVE!!
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
geez, here i am in Chicagoland, and I have no clue what a super walmart is, nor do we have any 24-hour grocery stores...

I live in Northern VA and we just got Wal-Marts like 5 years ago. I never knew what they were before that either. It's like a bigger version of K-Mart or Ames or whatever stores like that are out there.
I've seen Super Mall-Warts before and they are ok.
What I really miss from living in Michigan is Meijer. They only close on Christmas day and they treat their employees WAY better than Mall-Wart.

I can't tell how many times it's been like 11 at night and I suddenly remember I promised someone I'd have something ready first thing in the morning only to realize that I'm missing something I need. Back in Michigan, I'd just run down to Meijer and buy whatever I needed (food, car parts, ammo, video games, clothes, plants, small furry animals... whatever...) for the next morning.

I love 24 hour super stores. I just wish that Mall-Wart would take a clue from how to run business from Meijer.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
19 Days and a WAKE UP!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm so HAPPY! Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
i personally cant stand a walmart store of anykind. myabe its those stupid commercials or their the way of handling customer service..

a winn-dixie blows walmart out of the water with sheer quantity of food selection and cheap pirces not to mention once in a while they have bags of chips for 25 cents a pop the 16 oz WD brand and its the only place to buy hot ans spicy pickles!!

next up is BESTBUY this store is without a doubt the best electronic store we have they have every DVD you can think of 75 inch plasma tvs''dvd recorders''and just about anything electronic you can think of...

yeah i use to think the super walmart was cool but theres better!!!
Quote:Originally posted by casshan83
next up is BESTBUY this store is without a doubt the best electronic store we have they have every DVD you can think of 75 inch plasma tvs''dvd recorders''and just about anything electronic you can think of...

bestbuy is retarded personified. The people there are all idiots, who more or less go out of their way to avoid customers, sound like they're smart or just act like pricks. In fact, on many items, if you don't buy their warranty, they may not sell you the item in question. I do remember one time, I came into the store looking for an S-video to RCA video convertor. When I finally got a salesmen, the guy told me in a snotty voice "they don't exist", which is an obvious lie, since I already owned one, and needed another since my previous broke. In fact, their service is so wretched to spawn a website of this caliber: http://www.bestbuysux.org. Selling a 75" Plasma TV isn't exactly a feat, especially considering their prices are lacking. I'd rather just find a reputable online seller *cough*newegg*cough* and use them. As for DVDs, deepdiscountdvd.com. As for any electronic I can think of? Bestbuy is missing a lot. I typically only go there to see what games are out at the time, and look at the boxes, so as to buy them elsewhere (usually for a lot less money).
Bestbuy employees are lacking in terms of knowledge. You need to go to Circuit City or Radioshack if you actually have some questions. Unfortunately, Circuit City recently got rid of the commission structure and everyone is hourly now. so I'd expect all the newer employees to not care enough to learn. CC is soon going to be another bestbuy clone.
18 and a WAKE UP!!!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Okay, but when you have been without any of that for over 3 years...even Walmart looks good!!! Though I do miss Radioshack!Smile
17 DAYS AND A WAKE UP!!!!
THAT IS JUST SO AWESOME!!!
16 DAYS AND A WAKE UP!!!!!
Yes, I am counting down days. I am just that HAPPY about it!!
15 DAYS AND A WAKE UP!!!!!
At this point I'm sure you all are sick of hearing it...well I don't care!
Cause I'm finally coming home!!!
14 DAYS AND A WAKE UP!!!!!
We have started to pack up little things, like Schultz's figurines of Kenshin and such.
13 DAYS AND A WAKE UP!!!!
Oregon and New Hampshire!!! Sounds like a vacation to me!!!
Okay, I lost count! We are starting to pack up!!!
We ship all of our stuff Friday and Saturday!!!!!
We move out on Saturday!!!!
Then it's off to Seattle and Oregon and New Hampshire...and then Louisiana!!

Later All!!!
do you drive a Japanese car? Are you importing it?

Before you're gone forever from Japan, do you see a lot of the Japanese Super cars onthe streets? A fair amount of nissan skylines?
I have own a Honda Integra...but that pile of parts is not coming back with me. I haven't really seen "super" cars here. And a lot of people drive skylines...they are a dime a dozen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MoViNg ! Last Exile 13 5,053 06-03-2004, 05:03 AM
Last Post: kristym22
  Ottawa Senators Moving to Round 3!! JunkieJoe 6 3,758 05-08-2003, 12:15 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe